The Federation of West Longobardia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by John Cena with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, enslaved workforce, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.063 billion West Longobardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Windhelm. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient West Longobardian economy, worth 219 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 106,324 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters, prison visits increase substantially during election years, and incompetent former soldiers have been re-employed as incompetent cleaners and kitchen staff. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West Longobardia's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cenationism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in West Longobardia, incompetent former soldiers have been re-employed as incompetent cleaners and kitchen staff.
- : Following new legislation in West Longobardia, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in West Longobardia, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters.
- : West Longobardia was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in West Longobardia, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages.
- : Following new legislation in West Longobardia, the digital money revolution has cashed out.
- : West Longobardia endorsed The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : West Longobardia's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : West Longobardia was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Following new legislation in West Longobardia, the practice of capital punishment proves divisive.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Wysrod, Valentian Elysium, Dustwind, Ignis Cinere, Evertopia, The Republic of Osea, Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Marxist Germany, Skamor, Liberdon, Namakan, Pianaville, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Anollasia, Isentran, Katitania, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, United States of Island land, Megistos, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, New Kowloon Bay, City of Saint Nicolas, Free Land of Rebellium, Krystalveil, Holma, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Wischland, Killettland, Tbone Steak, Ilfarasia, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Silvedania, and Alemputo.