The Grand Duchy of West Nagato is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 414 million West Nagatoans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greenwood. The average income tax rate is 38.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse West Nagatoan economy, worth 41.3 trillion Nagatoan Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,673 Nagatoan Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The fattest folk in West Nagato look to be the happiest ones, convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal, and the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. West Nagato's national animal is the Calico Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : West Nagato was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : West Nagato endorsed The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : West Nagato endorsed The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, a stocking with a crooked seam or a tie without a full Windsor knot are grounds for instant dismissal.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, the fattest folk in West Nagato look to be the happiest ones.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, police regularly arrest families playing Monopoly.
Endorsements Received: 57 » A mean old man, Asendavia, Liberstankonia, Axdel, Dragons Blood, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, The Militarius Imperium, Wiranath, Libertanny, New Leganes, Lingu, East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Virgoliaendorses, Tretrid, Aivintis, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Evrigenis, Stellar Colonies, Bynzich, Acronis, Isanastivia, Mays Austrian Nation, Pakitsk, Rainbow Vests, Sokala, Raunch, Talitoa, Rohanland, Didusland, Greater New Cassandra, Technocratic Tagalog, Sovietsoyuz, Euricanis, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, Oofery, Modra, Fellon, La xinga, Osterreich und Ungarn, Kampf Empire, Lointland, Dreamersistan, and 7 others.Filipopol, Order of the saint Dumas, Nevertopia, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.