|Leader||Grand Duke Kyon I|
The Grand Duchy of West Nagato is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Duke Kyon I with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.238 billion Nagatoians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greenwood. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nagatoian economy, worth 255 trillion Nagatoian Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,983 Nagatoian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, and travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West Nagato's national animal is the Calico Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Haruhiism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Free Land of Northern Celavon.
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Perehxekoinmipia of East Malaysia.
- : West Nagato was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : West Nagato voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : West Nagato voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
Endorsements Received: 70 » Debluu, Sunsistan, Dragons Blood, Republic of Berzerkistan, Oofery, VW53Aland, Axdel, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Under Upper Antartica, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Modra, Lorrana, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, North Ginger, Blobbo, Dravida India, Arasakami, LibRight Libertarianism, H-Zhena, Distro-Spartica, Sen Jast, Pledonia, Great Algerstonia, Zidium, Serkin, Imperial Akatsuki, Blobon, Endertopias, Jove Mahmo, North Insomnia, Bai Lung, Roissyland, A Slanted Black Stripe, Order of the saint Dumas, CheeseBurrito, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, The Kulaata Islands, Acronis, JosheNation, Technocratic Tagalog, Ridann, Greater New Cassandra, Packilvania, Spiruvania, and 20 others.Pirnovo, Devlon, Vessarlian, Nevertopia, Squid Ruinosa, Karatol-Advenra, From New World, La xinga, Empire of Dabiristan, Eagle Crest, Zeiberland, YSG Hermitcraft, Tierra Fuego, Fellon, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Aquyia, ArenaC, East Malaysia, and Northern Celavon.