|Leader||President Harsh Thakur|
The Democratic Republic of Whole India is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Harsh Thakur with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory vegetarianism, infamous sell-swords, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.104 billion Whole Indians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delhi. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Whole Indian economy, worth 262 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 124,591 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Recognizing the Whole Indian flag qualifies you for citizenship, the nation has always been at war with Moltovea, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph President Harsh Thakur, and vote-counting is replacing kitchen patrol as the least glamorous army work. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Whole India's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whole India lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Whole India, vote-counting is replacing kitchen patrol as the least glamorous army work.
- : Following new legislation in Whole India, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph President Harsh Thakur.
- : Whole India was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Most Authoritarian.
- : Whole India was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : Whole India endorsed The Computervirus Infected Land of Briteannia.
- : Whole India was endorsed by The Computervirus Infected Land of Briteannia.
- : Whole India endorsed The Dictatorship of Free Soundia.
- : Whole India was endorsed by The Wolf Lord of Vincent Field.
- : Whole India was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Free Soundia.