The Holy Empire of Wilcoxia is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 361 million Wilcoxians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wilcoxia city. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.6%.
The strong Wilcoxian economy, worth 25.6 trillion Gallonds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Book Publishing. Average income is 70,851 Gallonds, with the richest citizens earning 8.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government seizes all major gold finds, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, and colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Wilcoxian Liberator". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wilcoxia's national animal is the Poenix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wilcoxia, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Wilcoxian Liberator".
- : Following new legislation in Wilcoxia, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Wilcoxia, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars.
- : Wilcoxia was endorsed by The Empire of Neu-Galicia.
- : Following new legislation in Wilcoxia, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- : Following new legislation in Wilcoxia, all writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Wilcoxia, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in Wilcoxia, female smokers cut their hair and don suits to get into male-only clubs.
- : Wilcoxia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Napnomadia.
- : Wilcoxia was endorsed by The Federation of U S Eh.
Endorsements Received: 124 » El Fiji Grande, Corfad, Koda-Land, Pallaith, Abject Ludicrosity, McMasterdonia, Sea Ghost, Fox Richy, Pazair, Confederacy of Antarctica, Yaorozu, Yalkan, Empy, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Castle Federation, The Rhein States, Hamerica, Libertania Democratica, Omnistria, Advancia-Sizzletown, Saperisole, Prydania, Zzozona, Yokciq Empire, Hoglands, Seenvorland, Orado, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Territorio di Nessuno, Noahs Second Country, New Lakemba, Ihese, Ethnon, Dabarastan, Sundred, I Like Killing people, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Dreadton, Plutayah, Termathe, North Bratislava, Daiz, Unshleepd, Former English Colony, Iztocna Slavija, Sikol, Interdimensional Zone, Fauzjhia, Shibutani, and 74 others.Siwale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Palgo, Xagill, Valhalla123, Loutsland, PortvgaI, 1 very fast endotarter, Frances Francis the First of France, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Notyoutopia, Fluffy Noodles, Valentine Z, Kocherian, Praeceps, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Selfgradatude, Kranostav, Wineclaw, Borsukia, The Iron Lions, Sil Dorsett, The Calabash Protectorate, Clan Spaniel, Zumlandia, Fendlium, Seanat, Victorian Atlantis, Newpromisedland, Brucklania, Plangainer, Lionia, Westinor, Arichia, Schnuftelland, Zeternia, Maclare, Eywaan, Joodey, Nouvelle-Floride, The Pantheons, Damsmel, Wolvenland, Highton Islands, PotatoFarmers, New Jamgra, Unimaginable Doom, Fracie, Malta Comino Gozo, The New Cordian Empire, Shadowrik, Xyrron, Principia Mathematica, Madjack, Ravendi, Pokemanland, Ihsan, Xipher, Kragsgale, Simone Republic, Palisede, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Andexia, Ultra777, Wit Noreis, Buckhem, Moubarakistan, Solskjar, U S Eh, Napnomadia, and Neu-Galicia.