|Leader||Zhujlon of Turak|
|Currency||Communal Food Mark|
The Commune of Wild Goatmen is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Zhujlon of Turak with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.382 billion Wild Goatmenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wheattown. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Wild Goatmenian economy, worth 122 trillion Communal Food Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Woodchip Exports, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,424 Communal Food Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wild Goatmenian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', archaeological discoveries are often followed by mysterious hamster abductions, and the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wild Goatmen's national animal is the Goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wild Goatmen's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Wild Goatmen's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Wild Goatmen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Wild Goatmen's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in Wild Goatmen, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery.
- : Following new legislation in Wild Goatmen, archaeological discoveries are often followed by mysterious hamster abductions.
- : Wild Goatmen relocated from Balder to Confederacy of Layem.
- : Wild Goatmen altered its national flag.
- : Wild Goatmen was refounded in Balder.
- : Wild Goatmen ceased to exist in Confederacy of Layem.