The Federal Republic of Win Red is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 857 million Win Redians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 34.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Win Redian economy, worth 92.9 trillion floms a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 108,352 floms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', hell is not always other people, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, and all the playground's a stage for Win Redian schoolchildren. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Win Red's national animal is the meerkat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Win Red was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Endorse to 400 of Oofery.
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Endorse Libertanny of Khadah.
- : Win Red was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Eternal Land of Jong.
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Tyranny of Aivintis.
- : Win Red was endorsed by The Libertanny-Endorsing Vizier of Tretrid.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Eagas, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, Ridann, Liberstankonia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Am Echad, Brotherland, Evrigenis, La xinga, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Modra, Marrabuk, Asendavia, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Tretrid, Aivintis, The Eternal Land of Jong, Khadah, Oofery, and A mean old man.