The Republic of Winds Wreck is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, devout population of 4.11 billion Winds Wreckians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 41.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Winds Wreckian economy, worth 168 trillion lire a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,034 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms, and foreign lack of enthusiasm for Winds Wreckian nose-flute disco metal is seen as a reasonable casus belli. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Winds Wreck's national animal is the panther.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Winds Wreck's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Winds Wreck's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Winds Wreck's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Winds Wreck resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Winds Wreck relocated from Smol Bean Paradise to Artificial Solar System.
- : Winds Wreck was endorsed by The Grace and Precision of Oaks 110.
- : Winds Wreck's influence in Smol Bean Paradise rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Winds Wreck was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Winds Wreck endorsed The Republic of Hoszt Enstin did nothing wrong.
- : Winds Wreck was endorsed by The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 42.