The Holy Empire of Winner909098 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, compulsory military service, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 380 million Winnians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 32.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Winnian economy, worth 18.9 trillion Winnars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 49,687 Winnars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Airport security is provided by private companies, Winner909098 has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, the newest shade developed by Winner909098's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange', and criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Winner909098's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Winner909098 was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Winner909098 was endorsed by The Federation of Ipsonasia.
- : Winner909098 was endorsed by The Federation of Brickfield.
- : Winner909098 was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Zaeka.
- : Winner909098 was endorsed by The United States of Caffeinated.
- : Winner909098 was endorsed by The Republic of Tomaenia.
- : Winner909098 was endorsed by The Democratic Union of Deathfall.
- : Winner909098 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Winner909098 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Crushing Our Enemies".
- : Winner909098 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".
Endorsements Received: 48 » Desrouleaux, Deliber, Salxeburg, Le Libertia, South Eastern Centralia, Anrodia, Aexnidaral, Clialaad, Pirataria, Emastalia, Twilight Ways, Raghallaigh, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Purgitz, Acapais, Zintibia, Illangdonall, Poquaoi, New Peoples Empire, Muertio, Serpahima, Mikkazuki, Estingberg, The Democratic Peoples, New Sosnowiec, Sagehills, Arvigiel, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, Terra Potestatem, Purple Ruthenia, Gulibia, Spirtannia, Zakanda, Ikheria, Chungus World, Verteger, Saarland-Niederbayern, The United Peoples of Centrism, Thurston, Deathfall, Tomaenia, Caffeinated, Zaeka, Brickfield, Ipsonasia, and Kingdom of Stargard.