The Grand Duchy of Wizardonia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arch-Mage Mario with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 17.098 billion Wizardonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sorceria. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Wizardonian economy, worth a remarkable 6,538 trillion Sigils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 382,385 Sigils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, the world still seems flat to some people in space, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Sorceria to enjoy their national art, and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime is totally unknown. Wizardonia's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Wizardonia was endorsed by The Green Landscape of Bregaria.
- : Wizardonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Wizardonia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Sorceria to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, the world still seems flat to some people in space.
- : Wizardonia endorsed The Confederacy of Novian Republics.
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Wizardonia's influence in Forest rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Wizardonia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Novian Republics.