The Rogue Nation of WRONGMANIA is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Professor Paradox with an even hand, and remarkable for its teetotalling pirates, rampant corporate plagiarism, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 4.028 billion WRONGMANIAns are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fallacia Major. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient WRONGMANIAn economy, worth 832 trillion NEURONS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 206,615 NEURONS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an Air Brancaland flight has been offered asylum, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. WRONGMANIA's national animal is the Wisel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is CATholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in WRONGMANIA, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : WRONGMANIA was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in WRONGMANIA, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : WRONGMANIA altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in WRONGMANIA, a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an Air Brancaland flight has been offered asylum.
- : WRONGMANIA was reclassified from "Authoritarian Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in WRONGMANIA, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in WRONGMANIA, the news is showing footage of Professor Paradox bullying an old man to the point of tears.
- : Following new legislation in WRONGMANIA, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one.
- : Following new legislation in WRONGMANIA, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
Endorsements Received: 16 » ShrewLlamaLand, Hellslayer, Doranin, Depackya, Panthera Order, West Heisen, Asukaz, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Fetra, Babylon Awakens, Of the war hammer, Hunem, YoKrToN, Stais Cithin, and New Sparta Ascendancy.