The Empire of Xenianianopia is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, devout population of 756 million Caesarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ittani. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.6%.
The Caesarian economy, worth 42.1 trillion Denaris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,702 Denaris, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 223,142 per year while the poor average 9,329, a ratio of 23.9 to 1.
Mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation, drowning sailors are hung out to dry, citizens complain about a burning sensation after bathing, and the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Xenianianopia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xenianianopia was endorsed by The Republic of SmokeyStack.
- : Xenianianopia was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Xenianianopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Xenianianopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Xenianianopia, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear.
- : Following new legislation in Xenianianopia, citizens complain about a burning sensation after bathing.
- : Following new legislation in Xenianianopia, drowning sailors are hung out to dry.
- : Following new legislation in Xenianianopia, mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation.
- : Following new legislation in Xenianianopia, many politicians are having to do a hard day's work for the first time in their careers.
- : Xenianianopia was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Corgitopiaa, Unojo, The Altan, Qvait, PenguinPies, Marinho Islands, Rebel-topia, Amerion, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Holota, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Treir, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Truskawkoland, Yeses, The 3rdGodKing, Hakk Fiss, Tsvetania, Aumeltopia, Beepee, HORLALEK, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Lyland, Ottawa land, Erinor, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Sandaoguo, Purple Hyacinth, Eskvenn, Sedunn, Doge Land, North Catimestistrianes, Enplatia, Eternal Memedom, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, and 33 others.LadyRebels, Ipugao, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Freedoom, Rhetiaa, Wanoria, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Peoples Republic of TempleLandia, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Avalonica, Solanosco, New Sanet, Galebland, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Nyxonia, Holy Free, The Kies, Fupiju, The American Anarchist Empire, Anatasha, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, Drystar, and SmokeyStack.