The United Socialist States of XiZi is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its smutty television, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed population of 341 million XiZians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 54.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The XiZian economy, worth 22.3 trillion XiZi Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,345 XiZi Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
X-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, torture is illegal, broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business, and human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. XiZi's national animal is the Python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : XiZi was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : XiZi was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : XiZi was endorsed by The Rebel Ghettino of PYT.
- : XiZi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : XiZi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : XiZi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : Following new legislation in XiZi, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Following new legislation in XiZi, broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business.
- : Following new legislation in XiZi, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in XiZi, X-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Valentian Elysium, Northern Nivaria, Kuriko, Wysrod, New Fania, The Soylent Green Party, Randopian, Recon Island, Leprechaun Gold, Republic of Karskarovyt, Anisopterra, Evertopia, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Nogalacia, PYT, The Republic of Osea, and Ignis Cinere.