|Leader||Jacob Kraus Weber|
The Kingdom of Yahshabbat is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jacob Kraus Weber with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, avant-garde cinema, and punitive income tax rates. The devout population of 1.371 billion Shabbatists are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shacovian. The average income tax rate is 59.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped shabbat economy, worth 39.5 trillion Shaels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 28,781 Shaels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read, and the nation's student exchange programs are something of a one way street. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yahshabbat's national animal is the Óryx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chassidism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yahshabbat was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Yahshabbat was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Yahshabbat, the nation's student exchange programs are something of a one way street.
- : Following new legislation in Yahshabbat, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in Yahshabbat, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty.
- : Following new legislation in Yahshabbat, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2.
- : Yahshabbat endorsed The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Yahshabbat endorsed The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Yahshabbat endorsed The Holy Black yi of Holy Free.
- : Yahshabbat endorsed The Republic of The Kies.
Endorsements Received: 80 » House Ahsanul, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Armonitopia, Aumeltopia, New Briantown, Marinho Islands, Purple Hyacinth, Jehenna, Amerion, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Linden Oak, North Kanuckistan, Wehraboos, Qvait, Andinla, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Ebonhand, Rebel-topia, WI SD EA D, Treir, Kandorith, Volaworand, Holota, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Euro Pacifica, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Qawe, Eskvenn, The Altan, Seythennia, Tsvetania, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Doge Land, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, and 30 others.Bawkie, Lyland, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, Ipugao, Alambar, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Wanoria, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Anatasha, New Sanet, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Nyxonia, Holy Free, The Kies, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, and Drystar.