|Faith||No Official Religion|
The Unified Republican States of Yakkandiania is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Chark Vanjirakalitrabatram with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 5.064 billion Yakkandianians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sezitiroirp. The average income tax rate is 77.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yakkandianian economy, worth a remarkable 1,039 trillion Yekkaniums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 205,254 Yekkaniums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Nations that kill a Yakkandianian can expect a strongly worded letter, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office, punitive tariffs protect local industry, and politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies. Crime is totally unknown. Yakkandiania's national animal is the Sinarians, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is No Official Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yakkandiania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Yakkandiania was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Yakkandiania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, nations that kill a Yakkandianian can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Yakkandiania was endorsed by The Rebel Collective of PYT.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, satellite images show safe electoral constituencies in complete darkness.
- : Following new legislation in Yakkandiania, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
Endorsements Received: 89 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Blogotopia, Ignis Cinere, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Gewisse, Lower Phlebacite, Stroulia, Slaytania, Grungerock, Wysrod, Arctic Coalition, Great Virgin, Anollasia, Dustwind, Isentran, Northern African Sahara, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, South Comradia, Novegia, The Republic of Osea, Evertopia, Vill Send, Medetas, Terra Royaume, Caldorado, Airday, Anisopterra, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Greenmont Federation, Great Ranges, Vivolkha, Calrad, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Zeklandia, Liberdon, Namakan, The Snake Brotherhood, Point Comfort Colony, Skamor, Juiulia, Aurorastar, Galimania, Makykay, Solsevara, and 39 others.Pianaville, United States of Island land, Samonaemia, Clialaad, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Mauryana, Slaughter Machine, Batona, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Carthegia, S Mova Derat, Megistos, Solarampa, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Zubrowlitz, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Eppur, Manurajya, Saint Islaw Wra, Kingdom of New Berlin, Silvedania, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Hellstep, Seranis, PYT, and Dorab.