|Leader||President Richard Hamilton|
The Democratic Republic of Yaspica is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Richard Hamilton with a fair hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, infamous sell-swords, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.358 billion Yaspicans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yars. The average income tax rate is 64.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yaspican economy, worth 206 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 152,234 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, and the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons. Crime is totally unknown. Yaspica's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yaspica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Yaspica was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Yaspica was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : Yaspica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Yaspica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Yaspica voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dilber".
- : Following new legislation in Yaspica, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Arvladma, Wickedly evil people, Cro Magnon, Giovanniland, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Nieubasria, Volkason, Hamburg Neo, Papercuts and Skittles, BIteland, Dilber, Fujai, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Kittenlicious, Greynne, Psikuta, Atheist States of Philippines, Mirchusko, Kisovec, Westwind, Holmani, Archonina, Condonohia, The divisive isolationists, Comia Noracon, Constantinopolisia, Greg Tucker, Anuubis, Gracelantia, Crazy Waters, Twisted Duality, Akshireuya, Gryphonian Alliance, Sindria, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Glorious Existence, Shaktirajya, Ferroia, Mathematania, Oronia, Dreamers for Hope, Arnic, New Belia, Fumafuma, Kiensu, The Undivided, Fuentana, and 35 others.Albyion Kingdom, Q The Almighty, Willow Gate, The Technocratic Ideas, Orson Welles, Thyrall, Libterraria, Lynier, Marina Nova, Kalla, San Diego Islands, The Rega, Vlobbania, The United Tribes of Bantai, Professor thomas, Nevafornia, Tropical Isles, Robbinston, Ellcrys, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Antahbrantahstan, BoxcarJim, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Wellington Bingbong, Recuecn, Weratt, Leukogeras, Sensorland, Meone, India and Bangladesh, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, and Rajtech.