|Leader||the Federal Council of Yavemaya|
The Federal Republic of Yavemaya is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by the Federal Council of Yavemaya with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.039 billion Yavemayans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Celesteville. The average income tax rate is 87.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Yavemayan economy, worth 136 trillion credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,898 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Televisions are often seized to pay for overdue television license fees, the death penalty has been reintroduced, life-saving resuscitation is denied based on decades-old teenage diaries that declare "I want to die before I get old", and nations that kill a Yavemayan can expect a strongly worded letter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yavemaya's national animal is the caracal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, nations that kill a Yavemayan can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, life-saving resuscitation is denied based on decades-old teenage diaries that declare "I want to die before I get old".
- : Yavemaya endorsed The Republic of Novum Sina.
- : Yavemaya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Yavemaya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Yavemaya was endorsed by The Republic of Novum Sina.
- : Yavemaya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Yavemaya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Yavemaya endorsed The Glorious People's Republic of Integria.
- : Following new legislation in Yavemaya, the death penalty has been reintroduced.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Mapico, Amerion, Aumeltopia, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Wehraboos, Beepee, Astraee, Farengeto, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Crystal Creation, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Xandev, The Filippinas, Tsvetania, New Briantown, Nueva Alta California, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Luddinlande, Curlyhoward, Linguiniland, Erinor, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Barabarom, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Jehenna, Abarri, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Baltenlands, Shefino, Compli, Auphelia, The Worst army of, Kandorith, and 43 others.Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Well F, Alaninia, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Kedjens, Belschaft, Midand, Concrete Slab, Avia Lavanda, Catillos, Andinla, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Asdiaopia, Novaculand, Jennaterra, Volaworand, Trinennie, Jazzfrezia, Terreno Travato, Philippinia, Tepertopia, Qawe, Phanama, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Ovkianos, Royaltica, Klobitien, Kaoia, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Ofaria, Alfama, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Integria, and Novum Sina.