The Naturally Organically Salty of Yazakhastan is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Valentine I with an iron fist, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.11 billion Yazakhs are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo-Rome. The average income tax rate is 83.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yazakhastanian economy, worth 260 trillion Rhybnules a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 123,255 Rhybnules, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
There are no more heroes any more, it's always rabbit season, public toilets are famed for their rear entries, and tightly packed choir-boys sing the god-given joys of heterosexuality on public transport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yazakhastan's national animal is the Alicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Russian Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, tightly packed choir-boys sing the god-given joys of heterosexuality on public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, public toilets are famed for their rear entries.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, destitute athletes are forced to train in the street.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, the nation leads Europe in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Yazakhastan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
Endorsements Received: 48 » NorthPortugal, The New Mexican Confederation, Estellan, Kanokla, Shaor, Invernessia, Yahlia, Meropis, Mynox, Saint Domingo, Corosky, Othenhiem, Anskerdank, St Scarlett, Eco-Paris Reformation, North of Americas, The New Nordic Union, Greater Icelandia, Sloburg, Viktorias, Thracia Republic, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Walfo, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Trixeland, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Enway, Uzbek Khan, Destyntine, Dark Matter, Republic of Satherland, Abject Ludicrosity, Litalia Vala, Jim the Baptist, Ausvelt, Valtrona, Gliesetonia, Kyrica, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, and En Hassik.