The Republic of Yeuhon is a huge, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 422 million Yeuhonians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of North Lenbraun. The average income tax rate is 40.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Yeuhonian economy, worth 17.0 trillion Eslings a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,285 Eslings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color, and the government is often referred to as "the biggest drug dealer in the nation". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeuhon's national animal is the falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yeuhon was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Yeuhon was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Yeuhon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Yeuhon was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Yeuhon was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Yeuhon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Yeuhon was endorsed by The Empire of Tamsalin.
- : Yeuhon endorsed The Empire of Tamsalin.
- : Following new legislation in Yeuhon, the government is often referred to as "the biggest drug dealer in the nation".
- : Following new legislation in Yeuhon, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Kuriko, Valentian Elysium, Anisopterra, Jeelung, Wysrod, Evertopia, Dustwind, Ehrgeizig, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Nogalacia, Selfide, Tamsalin, Ignis Cinere, The Republic of Osea, and Bortheria.