|Faith||its national religion|
The Alföldi People's Republic of Ypogegrammeni is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grigoris Lambrakis with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 13.399 billion Ypogegrammeniots enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiryns. The average income tax rate is 84.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Ypogegrammeniot economy, worth 496 trillion drachms a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,067 drachms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate, the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills, water fights now end with thousands dead, and transgender and agender are on the education agenda. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ypogegrammeni's national animal is the ram, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is its national religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ypogegrammeni, transgender and agender are on the education agenda.
- : Following new legislation in Ypogegrammeni, water fights now end with thousands dead.
- : Ypogegrammeni's influence in Forest rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Ypogegrammeni altered its national flag.
- : Ypogegrammeni relocated from Balder to Forest.
- : Ypogegrammeni was refounded in Balder.
- : Ypogegrammeni ceased to exist in Forest.
- : Ypogegrammeni was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Ypogegrammeni was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Ypogegrammeni was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.