The Colony of Yuno Bob is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Raider population. The hard-working population of 2.482 billion Yuno Bobians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 20.7%.
The Yuno Bobian economy, worth 103 trillion Lolis a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 41,727 Lolis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yuno Bob's national animal is the Raider.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yuno Bob's influence in Lazarus fell from "Hatchling" to "Unproven".
- : Yuno Bob's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Yuno Bob's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Yuno Bob was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Yuno Bob ceased to exist in Yuno.
- : Yuno Bob's influence in Yuno rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Yuno Bob's influence in Yuno rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Yuno Bob's influence in Yuno rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Yuno Bob's influence in Yuno rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Yuno Bob relocated from Balder to Yuno.