|Capital||Yuno federal district|
|Leader||Federal President of Yuto-Golan|
The People's Republic of Yutogolan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Federal President of Yuto-Golan with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.648 billion Yutians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yuno federal district. The average income tax rate is 64.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Yutian economy, worth 175 trillion Yutes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 106,462 Yutes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, and children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yutogolan's national animal is the Galápagos penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yutogolan was endorsed by The Free Land of Kalaratri.
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning.
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Yutogolan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Following new legislation in Yutogolan, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Fedele, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wiranath, Axdel, Izonno, VW53Aland, Davelands, Hizuru, The Sacred Whale, Marrico, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kucia, Osterreich und Ungarn, Elejamie, Talitoa, Ad Honorem Dei, Roliganistan, Splena, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, Just Vale 2, Imperial Akatsuki, Socialist Holy American Empire, Brotherland, Betremia, Greater New Islew, Roissyland, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The Solar Ottomans, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Kublam, Ravendi, Ouroboric, Bakaworld, Our Gods, Mundiferrum, Ellsonian Dominion, Tim Stark, Gemookul, Davinhia, Solarfall, Ridann, Danesopia, Bachtendekuppen, Dpispitir, Bullpups, and 26 others.The Angel of Charity, Indovinesia, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Someseni, Am Echad, Stellar Colonies, Enlil, New Terabithia, Empalla, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, CheeseBurrito, Justice-Becoming, Kingdom of Pars, Kilkire, Aleister, The United Asian Republics, Funkadelia, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, Kangarawa, and Kalaratri.