The Imperial Republic of Zaldania is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Jaron Ilandarian with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.55 billion Zaldanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ethopi. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Zaldanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,839 trillion Zaldis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 232,011 Zaldis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, and lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs. Crime is totally unknown. Zaldania's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mango Snapple.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zaldania, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Zaldania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Zaldania lodged a message on the The Epician Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Zaldania, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders.
- : Zaldania's influence in The Epician Islands rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Zaldania's influence in The Epician Islands rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Zaldania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Zaldania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Zaldania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Holy Principality of Saint Mark".
- : Zaldania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention Of Forced Sterilisation".
Endorsements Received: None.