The Most Serene Republic of Zancholiannishia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working population of 478 million Zancholiannishians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyroyhct. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.1%.
The powerhouse Zancholiannishian economy, worth 32.6 trillion guilders a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 68,153 guilders, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 220,265 per year while the poor average 15,936, a ratio of 13.8 to 1.
The nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, Zancholiannishia has designated Zyroyhct as its capital city, and the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zancholiannishia's national animal is the unicorn.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zancholiannishia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zancholiannishia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Zancholiannishia relocated from The Royal Sovereign Nations to Osiris.
- : Zancholiannishia lodged a message on the The Royal Sovereign Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Zancholiannishia was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : Zancholiannishia appointed The Kingdom of Storholm as Council member with authority over Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Royal Sovereign Nations.
- : Following new legislation in Zancholiannishia, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Zancholiannishia's influence in The Royal Sovereign Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Zancholiannishia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Zancholiannishia granted Communications authority to The Grand Duchy of Awria as Council Member in The Royal Sovereign Nations.