|Leader||King Brandon Veźa|
The Holy Golden Kingdom of Zargard is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Brandon Veźa with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 3.451 billion Zargardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Osnar. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zargardian economy, worth 323 trillion Osnar Onačs a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is 93,713 Osnar Onačs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, and the Zargardian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zargard's national animal is the Martin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Zargard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Zargard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
- : Zargard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
Endorsements Received: 18 » Vooperian Paradise, Dabberwocky, Voopmont, Aidviet Union, Antarcticas Penguins, Beatitas, The New United Socialist Random Empire, National Federation, Voopiria, Riptaria, BJMS, Corgi United, The Narwhalian Republic of the North, Coryanhafflaruda, Colendia, Velion, The Almighty Space Dragons, and Cevlaian CORIS.