|Leader||Supreme President Sehimaal Nosrednaar|
|Faith||Baha'i Faith and Zeckiyan mythology|
The Most Serene Republic of Zeckiya is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Supreme President Sehimaal Nosrednaar with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.806 billion Zeckiyans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triefrith. The average income tax rate is 78.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zeckiyan economy, worth 220 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 122,344 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked, artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, and they say that Zeckiyans made a dessert and called it peace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zeckiya's national animal is the Red Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Baha'i Faith and Zeckiyan mythology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Confederacy of New Jakobly.
- : Zeckiya was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, they say that Zeckiyans made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Zeckiya endorsed The EMPIRE of HAVENLY MARK.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The EMPIRE of HAVENLY MARK.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, major polluting industries have painted a lot of their machines green to give an impression of caring about the environment.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, citizens must pay to enjoy Zeckiya's pristine beaches.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Heisenbee, Baconbacon123, Gorzi, The 3rd Swedish Empire, Geektopia, United Soviet States of Russian Empire, Josephtan, Angea, Bietzopolis, New Cesorion, Ormantum, Palancia, New Suternia, The Evile Empire, Spiceamia, MNI, O-BrokiPuppet, AICTAIY, Opek, Kingdom of Montana, San Guglielmo, Big Boys Woolies, Calponia, United Cascadian Peoples, Pac Viridion, Gliesetonia, Violet Hedgehog, Runegeist, Negra Modelo, Ritterdorf, Laureland, Tyranogorgon, Banana Man154, Laurennia, Svea-Noregr, Ravennog, Aestorn, Robulov, Dependants, The Traditional States, Empire of Bentopia, Vidor, Nikosan, Mjopolis, The X territories, Anglo Slumania, Yeetopolus, Tokiff, Hidden the Artic, Dimokratikos Enclave, and 4 others.Federated anarchic communes, New Zatanga, HAVENLY MARK, and New Jakobly.