|Leader||Chairman Xu Ning|
The People's Republic of Zhanzheng de Guang is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Chairman Xu Ning with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 22.897 billion Guangese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daosha. The average income tax rate is 68.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Guangese economy, worth a remarkable 2,708 trillion yuan a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Tourism, Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 118,279 yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The restriction that you must be over 1.1 metres tall to ride a carnotaurus has recently been waived, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, the tomato-covered corpses that decorate the nation's cities are a favourite amongst morbid tourists, and the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zhanzheng de Guang's national animal is the panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zhanzheng de Guang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Zhanzheng de Guang voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Drug Decriminalization Act"".
- : Zhanzheng de Guang voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Witchcraft and Sorcery".
- : Zhanzheng de Guang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Zhanzheng de Guang was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary and the Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Zhanzheng de Guang voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sophisticated Investors Protocol".
- : Zhanzheng de Guang was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Zhanzheng de Guang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Zhanzheng de Guang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Zhanzheng de Guang, the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers.