|Leader||The great and powerful Zim|
The Galatic Empire of Zim-topia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by The great and powerful Zim with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, vat-grown people, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.323 billion Irkens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Swarm-City I. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Irken economy, worth 517 trillion Monies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 222,576 Monies, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 732,314 per year while the poor average 50,691, a ratio of 14.4 to 1.
Dogman-branded weapons are all the rage in the militaristic comic-book community, the health budget has been diverted into prolonging The great and powerful Zim's life, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar, and there's never enough space in space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zim-topia's national animal is the Brain-Eating Parasite, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zim-topia was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Zim-topia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Zim-topia was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Zim-topia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Zim-topia was endorsed by The Divine Christian Regency of Aqueira.
- : Zim-topia was endorsed by The Distant Dreamer of Chimes.
- : Zim-topia was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Zim-topia was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Zim-topia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Zim-topia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of North Comunist Awelanius.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Panormia, Aandruzognivia, Zerentopia, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Morover, Capitalist Paradise, Lansaka, North Comunist Awelanius, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Aqueira, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.