The Nomadic Peoples of Zocken is a huge, genial nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads, keen interest in outer space, and enforced nudity. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 366 million Zockenians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Zockenian economy, worth 26.6 trillion marks a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 72,620 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
There's never enough space in space, Zocken City's flashy holiday light displays can be seen from space, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, and the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events. Crime is well under control. Zocken's national animal is the falcon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zocken was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Zocken was endorsed by The Holy Islamic Caliphate of Sahriastan.
- : Zocken was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Zocken was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Zocken endorsed The Dominion of Outer Shenendoah.
- : Zocken endorsed The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Zocken voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Zocken, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Zocken, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Zocken, Zocken City's flashy holiday light displays can be seen from space.
Endorsements Received: 149 » Xyrron, Aerilia, Omnistria, Yaorozu, Barabolia, Centrialand, Orado, Lulubellia, Francois Isidore, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Wilkshire, Shotokonia, Dreadton, Hamerica, Dar es Saalam, Imperial Pieserged, Great Bights Mum, Tringapore, Dangine, Xagill, North Bratislava, Zemnaya Svoboda, Guer Aike, Empy, Wisconsota, Holy Oranz, Xentherida, Corfad, Selfgradatude, Bankowiata, The Rhein States, BTProductions, Interdimensional Zone, Zzozona, Hardscrabble, San Felipe, Ellbonnia, Shibutani, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Siwale, Svenskskit, McMasterdonia, Former English Colony, El Fiji Grande, Koda-Land, Venicea, Shadowrik, Kragsgale, Republica Guilleana, Loutsland, and 99 others.Super Girl, Travislavania, Yokciq Empire, Notyoutopia, Valgarda, Valentine Z, Cretox State, New Lakemba, Clan Spaniel, Bharathvarsh, WeKnow, Ravendi, Ethnon, Kazoo Basin, East Akra, Lol2639, Votak Matim, The Tampa Bay Rays, Libertania Democratica, Blyskalia, Pasargad, Sikol, Territorio di Nessuno, Figyjharli, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, Frances Francis the First of France, Aeolist, Earapperilnatopia, Rainengrad, Sunto, Draconian Progression, Maott, Chips and Guac, Perikuresu, Climeria, Steampunk Ariel, Illusia and Neverendia, Sil Dorsett, Kranostav, The Pantheons, Viridiann, Muqatil, Mon Island, Hepek, Siforpeo, Seenvorland, ForestMythal, New Celoveniortan, Sundred, Simone Republic, Cajland, Wineclaw, Godwanna, Religioncord, Kromi, Tyirza, Korean-Joseon, Pallaith, Britle, Wapistan, Planes, Seanat, Capablanca, Atlunartemis, Impel Down, Free States of Marina, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, Libvillia, Katuda, Runeda, Ootasa, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Drash Mannistan, Card Kingdom, Fraystonia, Boston Castle, Nova Arcania, Gafflebag, Folenz, Kastonvia, Solimun, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Sopernia, Duurania, Bearical, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Que Lukustinardon, Nation1812, Rising Sakura, Outer Shenendoah, Lionia, and Sahriastan.