|Leader||Chief Executive Chiaki Nanami|
The Reiwa Republic of Zuhoiden is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Chief Executive Chiaki Nanami with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, vat-grown people, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 1.519 billion Zuhoidenese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akasaka. The average income tax rate is 36.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zuhoidite economy, worth 146 trillion IJN Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,360 IJN Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, Chief Executive Chiaki Nanami is famed for giving great back rubs, bike rage is all the rage, and almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zuhoiden's national animal is the IDW, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zuhoiden endorsed The Can of SillyString.
- : Zuhoiden endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Valenair.
- : Zuhoiden endorsed The Honorable Republic of Kwaj.
- : Zuhoiden endorsed The Federation of The Kyziban Islands.
- : Zuhoiden endorsed The Allied States of The Iron Lions.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Zuhoiden, Chief Executive Chiaki Nanami is famed for giving great back rubs.
- : Zuhoiden was endorsed by The Blood Caliphate of Xzavia-Hjar.
- : Zuhoiden was endorsed by The Republic of Aratani.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Siwale, El Fiji Grande, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Bayern-Straubing, Holy Oranz, Walter Jackson, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Loutsland, Napnomadia, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, North Bratislava, Omnistria, Sunto, Selfgradatude, Ethnon, Dreadton, Lemonbiscuits, Dar es Saalam, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Panama Coalition, Destructive Government Endorsing System, New Trisone, Notyoutopia, Sinelona, Shibutani, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Koda-Land, Castle Federation, Zumlandia, Venezuelia, New Bremerton, Jasminlandia, ZimRobwe, Yaorozu, Wilkshire, Sheldanada, Longsword01, Glurponia, Test for a new hope, Kwaj, The Black Cathedral, 1 very fast endotarter, Sundred, Steraz, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Abject Ludicrosity, and 12 others.Elder Realms, Shadowrik, Diodone, Juggernautilus, Egalico, Spartoptia, Guer Aike, Federation Terra Australis, Black Templares, PlanetPunk, Aratani, and Xzavia-Hjar.