The United Kingdom of Zuleit is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cynical population of 585 million Zuleitians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Duran. The average income tax rate is 35.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zuleitian economy, worth 66.8 trillion Zuleit Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 114,168 Zuleit Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Zuleitians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step, and military training in Zuleit emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zuleit's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, military training in Zuleit emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary.
- : Zuleit was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, Zuleitians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked.
- : Zuleit was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Zuleit, the government burgles the houses of holidaying citizens.
- : Zuleit voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
Endorsements Received: 27 » Kuriko, Old Tryst, Blogotopia, Seranis, Dustwind, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Old Atlantica, Anollasia, Slaytania, Randopian, Northern Nivaria, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Lower Phlebacite, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, The Pizza, Waitiki, United Kingdom of Selesnia, AciaciaMont, Nogalacia, Kachikawawa, The Republic of Osea, and Ignis Cinere.