The Fiefdom of Zultacke is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.733 billion Zultackeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zulwatha. The average income tax rate is 50.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Zultackean economy, worth 74.4 trillion riowas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,945 riowas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fat-shaming is now public policy, farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land, Zultacke has designated Zulwatha as its capital city, and children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zultacke's national animal is the lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zultacke's influence in Forest rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Zultacke, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
- : Zultacke relocated from Osiris to Forest.
- : Zultacke's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Zultacke's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zultacke's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Zultacke was refounded in Osiris.
- : Zultacke ceased to exist in Forest.
- : Zultacke was endorsed by The Tsardom of Lura.
- : Zultacke was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.