by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics




by Authereal. . 16 reads.

The Authoritarian Democracy of Authereal - Recognized History

Home Page

General Overview

Recognized History

National Military

Laws and Policies

The Recognized History Of Authereal
The following chain of events are officially recognized as part of the history of the Authereal island. All claims and documents are backed with knowledgeable sources and evidences, and is currently recognized by the official Authereal government as canon.
The first inhabitants and their arrival | The era of the Uttirian natives | Discovery of the island and foreign colonization | One Island, Three States | The Great Uttirian Revolution, and establishment of Authereal

The first inhabitants and their arrival

Discovery of the Island (12th - 13th Century AD) - Unearthed old scriptures, found from the northern edges of the land surrounding Gatlid Sea, suggests that a small tribe residing in North Gatlid Sea already knew about the existence of the island. Some scriptures refers to the island as "Uttiri", meaning "The Winter Isle" due to the island only being easily accessible by sea during Winter. Despite their awareness on the island however, the oldest physical remnant found within the island itself dates back about 100 years after the date of the earliest unearthed scripture.

Establishment of the first settlements (Winter of 13th Century AD) - Two scriptures points out that half of the small tribe went on and migrated to the island. An amount of 17 ships were found recorded in the scripture, with all the ships containing tribesmen, foods, furs, cloths, weapons, tools, armors, and wood. After the arrival of the first batch, a messenger was sent back to the mainland to confirm the arrival to the island. Then a 2nd batch was formed composing of 8 ships and went on the island. After finally settling down on the island, a route was formed between the two lands to be used for trade and transport.

Fall of the mainland tribe (1522-1525 AD) - Early scriptures found on the island itself states that the mainland tribe was invaded by "An army of a thousand men", speculations believe that this army was the military of the empire that was ruling most of the Gatlid Sea back then. In order for them to save the tribe who were on the island, they burned most of their scriptures, but some were buried. Hence, it was successful as the empire never knew the existence of the island up until the 15th - 16th century.

Coronation of Valdyr, and the isolation law (1525 AD) - After the fall of the mainland branch of the tribe, a renounced military commander named "Valdyr" took the responsibility on taking care of the remaining tribesmen on the uncharted island, hence making him the very first leader of the Uttirian natives. For the sake of not being found out and suffering from the same fate as their mainland counterpart, Valdyr passed a law stating that no tribesmen shall ever attempt to leave the island at any circumstance. This law singlehandedly helped their tribe to survive on the island unbeknownst to the rest of the world for hundreds of years until the invention of mechanized flight.

The era of the Uttirian natives

Founding of Aenai (1525 AD) - Before the fall of the mainland tribe, settlements across the island were just simple camps inhabited by one to three families. But after the coronation of Valdyr, the first proper city was built on the west coast, and it was named "Aenai", which meant the paradise of the west. Various livelihoods of the inhabitants include fishing, hunting, construction, and masonry. The military was reduced to half due to the low amount of threats the island has. Farming and Irrigation had a tough start in the early days, and that leads us to the next event.

The Uttirian Famine (1526-1527 AD) - Food supplies brought by early inhabitants weren't enough, and the Uttirian natives were struggling to compete with a low-supply-high-demand ratio of food due to the lack of arable land in the island. This quickly resulted into a famine. Valdyr ordered people to scatter around the island in hopes of finding livestock and arable land. The explorers eventually reached and discovered the inland lake, which offered small amounts of arable land around it, and a huge amount of livestock. But the discovery was too late, for about 15-20% of the population had died already. Valdyr went on and ordered the founding of another city named "Mensalv" that resides near the lake for easier access to livestock and agriculture, while Aenai remained as a city for easier access to the sea for fisheries.

Death of Valdyr, and the Uttirian Civil War (1583-1586 AD) - Valdyr peacefully passed away on 1583 AD at his house in Aenai. Although his passing was peaceful, the consequences were not. Numerous Uttirian natives craved for power to be the next Chief. There was no clear procedure on how will the natives pick the next leader, as Valdyr was only chosen due to his military expertise. Each of the two cities handled the coronation differently. Aenai chose their leader as someone who was close to the previous leader, in this case it was someone named "Maltuk", the personal servant of Valdyr. On Mensalv, however, they held their coronation through election, which made a renounced military commander named "Kehr" the chosen leader. The two different leaders caused the two cities to be independent, and caused a Civil War. The war raged on for three years until Kehr successfully conquered Aenai, thus reuniting the entire island once more, and making him the second Chief of the natives.

The Great Uttirian Peace (1587 AD - 1913 AD) - After the Civil War, Kehr took the responsibility of setting the foundations of the laws and policies for the Uttirian natives. These laws were layed down in a huge scroll that became known as "The Scroll of Kehr" which dictates all the laws and policies he enforced. These laws helped the natives realize that they were the only ones in the island and they must always unite in order to survive. The scroll also dictates Valdyr's isolation law, which prohibits any natives from leaving the island. And lastly, the scroll dictates that the coronation shall be handled democratically through elections. Due to these laws, the Uttirian civilization were able to endure and prosper and maintain stability throughout the island for the next couple of centuries, until the arrival of colonizers.

Discovery of the island and foreign colonization

Foreign discovery of the island (Mid-Late 1913 AD) - Years after the invention of mechanized flight by Hansdeltanian engineers, commercial flight was soon available to the entirety of the West. This offered tremendous ease in exploration without the restrictions that are offered in seafaring. However, this also meant that Uttiri island's advantageous ocean tides surrounding it were no longer useful on keeping them hidden. A private flight exploration institution went on and tried to debunk the century-old myth about an island far north from the Gatlid Sea. After two funded expeditions, they finally discovered the mythical island, and also spotted the natives living in it. Not soon thereafter, the institution went ahead and planned a full-scale colonization of the island and its inhabitants.

Attack of the Uttirian natives (Early 1914 AD) - The Uttirian natives gasped in shock and awe as foreigners step onto their island not by the means of sea travel, but by air travel. This foreign technology left the natives alienated, as their isolation barely helped them make scientific advancements. According to scriptures, the chief at that time, which was an elder native named "Rost", ordered a native to scout and approach the newcomers, but was unfortunately met with a loud, horrible death by guns. Shocked by this, Rost and the Uttirian natives immediately saw the foreigners as a threat. As a counter-offense, Rost organized an attack and the natives raided, burned, and killed all of the foreigners and their technology, none survived. Weeks passed, and the exploration institution were left wondering on what happened to the batch of colonizers, as a scout would've returned by then informing them about the successful colony operation. As a response, the institution sent out a second batch of colonizers, with more armaments this time. The second batch were successful in settling a colony, and the natives who attacked were either killed or imprisoned.

Fall of Aenai, and the death of Rost (13th of April 1914 AD) - Further airborne expeditions of the island revealed thr city of Aenai and Mensalv. The colonizers went on and organized an attack to Aenai, which they assumed the capital due to it being the largest city in the island. On the 13th of April 1914, an army stormed the city of Aenai by force, killing all its inhabitants and burning their structures to the ground, assisted by the bombing runs conducted by the aircrafts. Some natives fled and survived, but most didn't and died in the city, along with Chief Rost, who told his lifetime servant to save the others whilst he stays back and distract the invaders. The invasion was quick, for the technology of the invaders were no match against the primitive weaponry of the natives. Most natives who have fled went to the city of Mensalv, whilst the others went to the small towns and villages that were scattered around the island. On some of the scriptures, it was revealed that those who fled to Mensalv burnt down the trees surrounding the path towards the city in an attempt to hide it. It wasn't successful, however the damaged path to the city bought the natives more time before the colonizers reach them, which led to the most infamous battle all Uttirians recognizes.

Battle of the Giant's Foot (18th of April 1914 AD) - The only path made by the natives leading to Mensalv passes thru a tight rocky region called by the colonizers as "The Giant's Foot" due to it being the foot of the mountain, hence the rocky terrain. Uttirian natives have been passing thru this area for hundreds of years, and they know the area inside out. Hence they used this advantage to launch a defensive strike against the colonizers once they reach the pass. On the late evening of April 14th, survivors from the battle of Aenai arrived on the gates of Mensalv, and notified everyone about the state of Aenai and the death of the Chief. Leadership quickly became uncertain as the natives struggle to find an immediate substitute leader. One hunter, named "Heulis" suggested an ambush attack on the rocky foot of the mountain. With no leader to grant him permission, the natives went on and agreed to comply to his plans. Heulis then took 411 natives, a combination of those who are experienced with combat and those who are not, and organized a plan to station at the foot of the mountain and conduct an ambush attack. On the afternoon of April 15th, Heulis and his army went out to the mountain's foot carrying bows, food supplies, armor, and sacks of sand for training. Upon arrival, the army found no traces of the colonizers yet, so they set up their camps and Heulis ordered the experienced natives to train the non-experienced using the sacks of sand they bought. They stayed and trained on their camps for three days. On the morning of April 18th, one of the natives saw an army approaching and alerted the entire platoon. The natives took position. Then, hundreds of arrows screamed and swished in the sky as the natives started firing once the army was deep inside the rocky area. The natives and the colonizers exchanged shots with arrows and bullets. The colonizers struggle to find cover as the high ground advantage were utilized by the natives. After a couple of hours, the ground was covered by countless bodies of the dead colonizers. The battle stopped when the natives observed that the flow of the colonists has halted, hence they went back to Mensalv. When the survivors reached Mensalv on the midnight of the same day, an amount of 232 warriors survived out of the original 411 were documented. Despite most member of the platoon having little to no experience in combat, the platoon still managed to effectively wipe out a huge amount of invaders.

Battle of Mensalv (22nd of April 1914 AD) - The remaining colonists who were at the Battle of Giant's Foot retreated due to their dropping numbers. On the night of April 19th, the surviving colonists reached Aenai, which is an area they now control. The colonists sent a plane back to the mainland to report on what happened and request for assistance. The institution responded by sending a fleet of aircrafts combined with bombers and carriers carrying highly experienced troopers. On the morning of April 21st, the fleet landed on the west plains of the island. Boarded along was a military commander named "Westley Ford" who will organize and lead future attacks with the colonists from now on. Upon arrival, Westley quickly organized a plan for an attack later at midnight of the following day. On the night of April 21st, the plan is developed and Westley's platoon were routed to Mensalv. Back on the afternoon of the same day, Heulis went back to the Giant's Foot rearmed with an army of 327 natives this time. However, the new route that Westley and his army took no longer passes thru Giant's Foot, thus rendering Heulis' platoon useless. Instead, Wesley's army took a new route that goes around Giant's Foot. It was discovered thanks to an airborne reconnaissance mission conducted earlier. Hence, on the morning of April 22nd, the colonizers has reached Mensalv whilst bypassing Heulis' defenses. With a poor army, Mensalv was quickly captured with minimal casualties from the colonists side, but not for the natives side. The natives assumed that the army has defeated Heulis' platoon. A group of natives escaped the city when the alert came that the colonist army was approaching the city, one of them was an educated trader named "Sylens". The group took horses and went behind enemy lines towards Giant's Foot to check on the platoon. The group arrived and informed Heulis about the city and the army that is much stronger than before. According to the scriptures wrote by one of the members of the platoon, Sylens suggested to use the weaponry of the colonists against them. Heulis agreed and developed a plan to steal colonist weapons from their base. But since they do not know where the colonists came from, they planned to go to Aenai in hopes of encountering a colonist base there or even just a clue on where they are from.

The Aenai Tea Party (23rd of April 1914 AD) - Heulis and the platoon left the Giant's Foot on the morning of April 23rd. The platoon hastens their travel as they hope to reach Aenai on the night of the same day before the army on Mensalv does. And thus, they did. Upon arrival, the platoon rested as according to the plan, before they commenced their strike on midnight. Heulis sent Sylens to scout and find a weapon cache of the colonists. Sylens successfully found four on the outskirts of the city, but failed to find one on inside the Chief palace due to it being surrounded by walls, and he also noticed a couple of colonists going inside there so he assumes there is also a weapon cache inside it. So Heulis' plan was to take the weapon cache on the outskirts first before attempting to breach inside the palace. And thus, when the midnight stroke, the platoon has started their moves. Stealth was their priority, utilizing the dead of night to their advantage. Bows were a silent killer so the natives had no problem taking out colonists at a range. The natives also saw a lot of colonists drinking Tea, hence why this particular event is named after it. Heulis commanded the natives to go all out force, and the natives started killing those who spotted them. Eventually, they got all of the weapons stored in the caches outside. They tried to breach the palace above by using ladders to climb above the walls and bypass the colonists. They got in and got the rest of the weapons, but to their surprise, the colonists were waiting for them outside. Hence, another battle began deep inside the city. Bomber aircrafts roared through the dark sky and bombed the palace. Luckily, all natives were out by the time of the bombing. But then, they had to face the colonists. Most natives resorted to their bow and arrow, while the others tried to use the muskets of the colonists. It lasted for about an hour until the natives managed to escape. Most of the colonists were normal civilians who doesn't excel at using muskets as much as a trooper, and the natives know every inch of the city, hence giving them a massive advantage. A head count was jotted down in the scripture that states that about 60 natives were killed during the raid.

Liberation of Mensalv (Sunrise of 28th of April 1914 AD) - The platoon immediately evacuated Aenai, and Heulis ordered to all to head to the north of Lake Mensalv three days from now, or three sunrises as they refer to days back then. The platoon had to split up due to the bombing runs the aircrafts are striking. Heulis' group consisted of 42 natives, one of which was Sylens. Heulis' group routed towards north even after the aircrafts have lost them. On the afternoon of April 24th, Heulis arrived at the North-Western tip of the lake, where his group rested. They stayed their over a course of three days for the sake of the other platoon members to regroup. After three days, it is recorded that the platoon lost about 39 members. On the morning of April 27th, Heulis explained his plans to the platoon. They will take back the city of Mensalv from the colonists. The attack will be from all directions, even from the lakeside. The natives knew the structure of the city and the surrounding terrain, so they had an advantage. The muskets that they got were evenly distributed amongst the squads who will be attacking from different directions. The attack was set on the sunrise, where small amount of light could guide their way, but not too much wherein the colonists could clearly see them. For the colonists, after the attack on Aenai, massive amount of troopers were relocated to Mensalv, assuming that the weapons the natives took will be used against them. On the afternoon of April 26th, massive reinforcements arrived on the city of Mensalv, preparing for an upcoming attack. The defenses were handled by Commander Westley, who returned to the city after hearing what happened in Aenai. On the midnight of April 27th, the colonists were expecting the attack to happen on midnight, similar to what happened back on Aenai. According to the sources, a morning transition of guard duty was happening at the time when the natives attacked. Some of the guard posts were left unmanned due to the transition, hence giving some of the native groups an advantage in their direction. The natives caught the colonists by surprise. A combination of arrows and bullets stroked the colonists as they went out of their bunks and equip their weapons. Studies showed that the natives had another advantage here, which was the colonists' sleep schedule. Those who were up all night for guard duty were exhausted and tired, while those who just woke up had their visions fogged and minds lagged due to the sudden wake. By the time all colonist troopers were up and out, the natives have already secured the bay area and the southern tip of the city. The battle persisted as the natives were freeing other imprisoned natives, thus increasing their numbers, while the colonists were all up to their own, with no aircraft to support them due to all aircrafts being landed on the western plains and lack of suitable landing strips near the city. Around 9 AM to 10 AM, the natives had fully took over the city with no colonists left alive.

Recognition of the Uttirian natives (20th of July 1914 AD) - An aircraft scout was sent on the afternoon of the same day the city was liberated. The aircraft returned and reported the horrifying state of the city. Dead trooper bodies all over, with the natives trying to shoot the plane, rendering it unable to conduct a close flyby for closer inspection. At last, the institution sent a group of diplomats to arrange diplomatic connections to the natives to prevent further losses. According to the scriptures, the diplomats showed a message of peace by holding a musket and laying it on the ground. The natives accepted this as an act of peace and proceeded to let the diplomats live. The diplomats spent the next three months inside the city in an attempt to learn their language. Thankfully, they did not manage to disrespect any native during their stay. According to the reports of the diplomats, the bodies of the dead natives were given a ceremonial burial, whilst the bodies of the colonist troopers were dumped inside a building. During the stay of the diplomats, the institution did not conduct any expeditions to the island until the diplomats have done their job. After the three month period, the diplomats were able to speak Uttirian, but not fluently. But it was enough for them to tell the natives about them and the world beyond. The diplomats were ordered to arrange a deal to the natives. So they talked to the elected Chief, Heulis, about a deal on allowing the colonists to take the western part of the island, up until to the entrance of Giant's Foot, and the bodies of their troopers in exchange for knowledge about the world. The deal caused controversy around the entire city, but in the end, the deal was modified to include open borders for the natives so they can get educated by the foreigners. The institution accepts. And in the 20th of July, the institution officially recognizes the natives and its lands as a seperate state on the island, and the island is officially referred to as "Uttiri" based on the native's dialect. Part of the deal was to return the dead bodies of the colonist troopers, so the natives sticked to their word. One of the bodies identified on return was the body of commander Westley Ford, who got shot in the neck by an arrow. The institution was reformed to an official state due to it having their own independent land instead of relying on their old country.

One Island, Three States

Westernization of the island (1914 AD) - With the presence of western colonizers now in the island, industrialization went on full implementation. Factories were built, schools and education spreaded out, and machineries and various technologies were introduced. All of this looks alien to the natives, hence why they wanted to get educated by them. The colonists agreed due to the deal. About more than a decade later, there were natives that were fluent in English, can calculate Arithmetic and Algebra, and were technologically literate. This massive spread of education caused a controversy to the natives, as the new knowledge is forcing them to abandon some of their embedded barbaric culture. Nonetheless, as the generations get wiser, the barbaric practices slowly dissipated away.

Founding of Aellum (1936 AD) - By the year of 1935 AD, about 75% of all the Uttirian natives were already literate by western standards. And they figured out that in order to implement western advancements into their lands, they are going to need their city modernized. A huge controversy sparked up whether to modernize the city of Mensalv or keep its cultural integrity. In the end, the natives ended up preserving the beauty of the city of Mensalv, and instead build a new city located on the bay located on the far north from the lake. The solid flat lands embedded with rivers and a sound terrain provided an ideal spot for a modernized city. Hence, the current Chief at that time ordered the construction of the new city and name it "Aellum", which meant the paradise of the north. The city will consist of factories, schools, and other essential institutions. Housing copied many similarities to their old housing architecture whilst mixing western architectural standards.

The North-West Purchase (1939 AD) - Sources state that another institution, different from the institution that colonized the island, wanted to purchase a part of the island for themselves. The institution and the West Uttirians (formerly the colonists) proceeded to make a deal on buying the Northern section of West Uttiri for an undisclosed amount of money. The purchase was successful, and the North-West section of the island is now an independent state, making the island consist of three states.

The Carrot Path Massacre (6th of August 1942 AD) - Tensions between the natives and the North-Westerners rises as an unexpected and horrendous event took place. On the morning of August 6, a group of traders were massacred by a group of North-Westerners on a path used to deliver carrots to the North-West for trade. However, the traders were killed this time and the carrots were forcefully stolen. The government of the natives responded by burning a large kale field inside the North-West territory. Another war was heating up, when the Chief turned the tides and made a pact between all three states that no war shall ever happen again. All criminals who have done crimes in other states, shall be persecuted by the victim state itself, not the criminal's state of origin. The two other states weren't fond of this pact, but as the citizens demanded it, they went along and signed.

Surface Tension (1942 AD - 2018 AD) - Since the Carrot Path Massacre, underlying tensions have been building up in each of the three states, fearing that one or two may harm them. As a result, various miscommunications, misinterpretations, and feuds have embedded in each state, which sometimes lead to small-scale incidents such as robberies, treachery, and bullying. On a large scale, this tension has resulted to blatant racism and xenophobia, especially on the colonist states. The natives also experienced these large scale effects, but not too large due to their mythological morals and cultures that they follow. These tensions rose every year as the three states became more distrustful of each other.

The South-West Explosion (30th of March 1957 AD) - On the morning of March 30, a warehouse, storing 800 tonnes of ammonium nitrate for export, exploded on the capital city of South-West Uttiri. The explosion was measured to had an energy release of about an equivalent of 336 TNTs. Fires caused by the initial explosions continued to burn uncontrolled throughout the following days, resulting in eight additional explosions. Of the 173 recorded fatalities, 104 were firefighters. The exploson left a huge crater on the site of the warehouse, and caused an acid rain about five days after the incident.

The Cultural Rights Riots (2nd of October 1969 AD - 26th of May 1973 AD) - Huge controversial protests were sparked on the afternoon of October 2, 1969 when the government of South-West Uttiri announced the Demolition of the old native city of Aenai. Tens of thousands of natives protested for the rights of every asset of the city, as the city was an important part of their culture and history. Some of the protests eventually succumbed into violent riots. These protests continued and delayed the Demolition of the city for four years. In the end, after the long delay of the Demolition, the government of South-West Uttiri decided to preserve the city and gave its territorial rights to the natives. In the entirety of the riots and protests, 23 were recorded killed and about 200 were recorded injured.

Formation of the Uttirian Natives National Orchestra (UNNO) (June 1980 AD) - The Uttirian natives' Department of Culture attempted to promote Uttirian native music to the world by forming a national orchestra. On formation, the orchestra had only 17 members, but the orchestra grew up to be the most renounced orchestras in the world, with a staggering 74 members as of May 2020. The orchestra has performed hundreds of times in different locations around the world, and composed hundreds of musical pieces that emphasizes true Uttirian native culture.

Establishment of the Internet in the island (18th of January 2001 AD) - The very first ISP in the Uttiri island was founded, and construction of cell towers began. This event paved a way for the isolated inhabitants of the island to connect to the real world and share their experiences.

The Chief Scandals, and the Aellum Convention (2010 AD) - On June of 2010, various files and documents containing the scandals of the current Chief, named "Carja Dow", has sprung up around the internet. The Chief justified that what he did follows the restrictions of law. Awareness campaigns soon popped up about the outdatedness of the laws and policies of Uttiri, and they demanded change. Carja, along with his conservative advisors, refused to do so, and punished those who tried to remove him from his position. Peaceful protests soon turned into violent riots, which then turned to forceful assassination attempts to the Chief. One man, named "Oseram Muilo", successfully killed the Chief by shooting him on his head through a window. Oseram was sentenced and executed. The natives refused to vote for a new Chief unless the laws and policies were reviewed and adapted to modern times. A renounced jury named "Haru Karna" organized a small meeting with fellow likeminded citizens to discuss and brainstorm proper laws and policies fit for modern day Uttiri. The small meeting turned into the biggest convention the island has ever seen. Around 107,000 natives were recorded attending the convention, which was held in the Aellum Stadium. The convention started on 9 AM in the morning of July 7, 2010. The convention was held for about five days, aluntil it concluded on 7 PM of July 12, 2010. The convention removed numerous useless and harmful laws, and rewrote others to become more useful in present day. Once the convention concluded, Haru was nominated for the next Chief, and he won the election by 97% Aye and 3% Nay. Haru has earned the title of "Father of Modern Day Authereal".

The Great Uttirian Depression (2011 AD - 2015 AD) - The Aellum Convention changed the laws which allowed businesses to conduct exploits in the first place. With new laws now in place, these businesses crumbled as they now run an illegitimate business. Unemployment rose over the island and caused a major economic depression. Each state responded differently to this event. East Native Uttiri has Haru Karna, and he conducted the "InnoBuild Program" which was a program dedicated to encourage and fund innovation of new technology and the construction of more structures that emphasizes native Uttiri culture. This program helped promote employment for engineers, and promote innovation for anyone who is technologically literate. Various innovations were developed, built, and sold to foreign countries, while the new infrastructures provided more housing and business space whilst attracting Tourism to the island. The two other states relied on their banks and private institutions to keep their economy afloat, which proved effective up until the money was fully depleted, which inevitably occured on the start of 2018.

The Great Uttirian Revolution, and establishment of Authereal

Revolts of East Native Uttiri (2018 AD - 2020 AD) - The natives did not suffer much from the depression. However, their Chief, Haru Karna, saw what was happening to the two other states. People are suffering from unemployment while the rich remained unaffected. Government apathy was very strong and little to no change are being implemented to handle the depression. Haru proposed an enactment to join all three states together under one rule, the rule of the native Chief. Huge controversies sparked up from all three states when the Chief announced the proposal. Some of the natives do not want the Westerners to merge due to the history between the colonists and the natives.

Revolts of North-West Uttiri (2018 AD - 2020 AD) - The Prime Minister of North-West Uttiri was heavily opposed to the merge proposal. But the power of his citizens outpowered him. The North-Western citizens demanded the merge due to their current economic state. The North-West was declining the merge, until an unidentified suicide bomber ran towards the Prime Minister during a speech and killed him. The power went to the people and the people accepted the merge proposal.

Revolts of South-West Uttiri (2018 AD - 2020 AD) - The President of South-West Uttiri was not in favor of the merge proposal too. The current president was known for his transparency and approving the requests of his people. However, when the people requested to accept the merge proposal, he declined. No matter how hard the people protested demanding for the acceptance of the proposal, he kept declining. Leaks later appeared in the internet about the President's emails and relations with rich associates that funded him to bend the laws for the benefit of their business. The President later faced trial for blatant corruption, and was removed from power. The power was transferred to the citizens, which they accepted the merging proposal.

Establishment of the Authoritarian Democracy of Authereal - With the three states agreeing to the merging proposal, the requirements for the merge were met. On the morning of May 19, 2020, Chief Haru Karna announced the official merging of the three states. The island has now become a unified independent country under one rule, which is of the Head Chief from now on. Haru also announced the new government legislation, which consists of the Head Chief and the three houses. And finally, the new name of the country. "Authereal", a morph of the word Uttiri which is now derived from the new Autherean English language.