by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

1st Epitome United Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .66676869707172. . .133134»

After hearing about the death of the Mantesan defense minister, and the trial in Khazar Lechia, the Plutarchy has seen an... opportunity. For the past week Praetoriian military units have assembled at various foreign bases near Mantesa, Khazar Lechia, and Cielearda. Two aircraft carrier battlegroups have also been dispatched to the Northwestern coast of the Epitomic Sea.

OOC: Just to clarify, it was the Mantesan Minister of Defense that died in Cielearda, not the Cieleardan MoD.

Cielearda wrote:OOC: Just to clarify, it was the Mantesan Minister of Defense that died in Cielearda, not the Cieleardan MoD.

Dircya: “On behalf of the people of Dorsla, I offer my condolences to Mantesa.”

Post by Praetoriius suppressed by Dorsla.

Cielearda wrote:OOC: Just to clarify, it was the Mantesan Minister of Defense that died in Cielearda, not the Cieleardan MoD.

Oh thanks! Sorry :D

Praetoriius wrote:After hearing about the death of the Mantesan defense minister, and the trial in Khazar Lechia, the Plutarchy has seen an... opportunity. For the past week Praetoriian military units have assembled at various foreign bases near Mantesa, Khazar Lechia, and Cielearda. Two aircraft carrier battlegroups have also been dispatched to the Northwestern coast of the Epitomic Sea.

Synnove is on the Ministerial Jet, heading towards Pentiscola. He gets a text explaining what was going on with Praetoriius. He shouts to his aide.

“Get the pilot to turn the plane around, we’ll do this another day.”

While the plane is manoeuvring, Synnove calls the Archplutarch’s office, requesting a meeting.

Khazar Lechia wrote:Qirka: "I'm taking you to him. He is now officially a courtier of ours... He can't really leave our palace at the moment... Some kind of law isse caused by his father trying to Hide Octavius' arrest"

"Ok then! Lets go, shall we?"

Cielearda wrote:“Get the pilot to turn the plane around, we’ll do this another day.”

While the plane is manoeuvring, Synnove calls the Archplutarch’s office, requesting a meeting.

Cicero has just received a dispatch from a radar in the border with Cielearda informing about Synnove going back to Cielearda. He is about to pick up the Red Phone to call the Cieleardan capital when a military sergeant enters the room carrying another dispatch, this time from the Admiralty

Praetoriius wrote:After hearing about the death of the Mantesan defense minister, and the trial in Khazar Lechia, the Plutarchy has seen an... opportunity. For the past week Praetoriian military units have assembled at various foreign bases near Mantesa, Khazar Lechia, and Cielearda. Two aircraft carrier battlegroups have also been dispatched to the Northwestern coast of the Epitomic Sea.

"What the hell are they doing!? What is the meaning of this?" Cicero insinctively picks the phone and dials the number of the Defense Minister. Until he remebers he is dead. "F*ck! This is too much of a coincidence...Could it be... Hey you!" Yells Cicero to the sergeant that brought the dispatch "Bring Mister Graco here now! Also, bring the head of the Secret Services!" As the poor man runs out of the room, Cicero also calls the Archplutarch trying to arrange a meeting between Graco and the Plutarchy.

This is ENN: Thanks to efforts by brave Delta 3 and Lusotae agents from Praetoriius, the city of Fortress G98 has been retaken, and I have been rescued from the Black Cell! Many critics have observed that the Klocian Alliance has been beneficial for Thialrer. Also, General Diana Knight, Minister of Defense and President Artemis Knight's sister, has been appointed the first ever declassified Director of Delta 3. The previous Director, whose identity is classified, apparently resigned to focus on, quote, "other work." The Black Cell has been crippled! Thialrer is safe again, thanks to the valiant efforts of Delta 3 and Praetoriius!

Cielearda wrote:Synnove is on the Ministerial Jet, heading towards Pentiscola. He gets a text explaining what was going on with Praetoriius. He shouts to his aide.

“Get the pilot to turn the plane around, we’ll do this another day.”

While the plane is manoeuvring, Synnove calls the Archplutarch’s office, requesting a meeting.

Mantesa wrote:"Ok then! Lets go, shall we?"

Cicero has just received a dispatch from a radar in the border with Cielearda informing about Synnove going back to Cielearda. He is about to pick up the Red Phone to call the Cieleardan capital when a military sergeant enters the room carrying another dispatch, this time from the Admiralty
"What the hell are they doing!? What is the meaning of this?" Cicero insinctively picks the phone and dials the number of the Defense Minister. Until he remebers he is dead. "F*ck! This is too much of a coincidence...Could it be... Hey you!" Yells Cicero to the sergeant that brought the dispatch "Bring Mister Graco here now! Also, bring the head of the Secret Services!" As the poor man runs out of the room, Cicero also calls the Archplutarch trying to arrange a meeting between Graco and the Plutarchy.

The Arch-Plutarch is sitting in his room, looking at a map of Klocia, a faint smile on his face. He had allowed Synnove an Graco to meet with him, and by his calculations they should be arriving in the next hour. good he thinks to himself let them come he whispers faintly as he launches the assembly signal for the council of Plutarchs.

Praetoriius wrote:The Arch-Plutarch is sitting in his room, looking at a map of Klocia, a faint smile on his face. He had allowed Synnove an Graco to meet with him, and by his calculations they should be arriving in the next hour. good he thinks to himself let them come he whispers faintly as he launches the assembly signal for the council of Plutarchs.

Synnove walks through the palace, his stomach churning despondently. When he arrives at the Archplutarch’s door, he hesitates. But after a moment, he dusted himself off, and opens the door.

“Now what is f***’s name do you think you are doing?” He announces as he storms in. Just before the Archplutarch responds, Synnove checks his watch and looks at the door.

“Any second now... ”

TAG: Royalist Deyest

Cielearda wrote:Synnove walks through the palace, his stomach churning despondently. When he arrives at the Archplutarch’s door, he hesitates. But after a moment, he dusted himself off, and opens the door.

“Now what is f***’s name do you think you are doing?” He announces as he storms in. Just before the Archplutarch responds, Synnove checks his watch and looks at the door.

“Any second now... ”

TAG: Royalist Deyest

"I should be asking for you Mr Synnove"

The door to Archplutarch's office opens and a woman wearing a Large, Detailed Rose Red Dress Walks in and Shuts the door behind her, with a smile painted on her own face.

"Archplutarch," She smiles as she walks next to Synnove with the clicking of heels on the floor and a gleam of Small Diamond Tiara in the Light. "I don't believe we have met yet. Yuri Sstanza, Queen of Deyest. I believe this meeting was called with due haste because of a certain situation going on with you and your neighbors?"

Post self-deleted by Dorsla.

Cielearda wrote:Synnove walks through the palace, his stomach churning despondently. When he arrives at the Archplutarch’s door, he hesitates. But after a moment, he dusted himself off, and opens the door.

“Now what is f***’s name do you think you are doing?” He announces as he storms in. Just before the Archplutarch responds, Synnove checks his watch and looks at the door.

“Any second now... ”

TAG: Royalist Deyest

The Arch-Plutarch is very surprised. "Well... you are here sooner than expected I must say." He says, regaining his composure.

Khazar Lechia wrote:Qirka: "I'm taking you to him. He is now officially a courtier of ours... He can't really leave our palace at the moment... Some kind of law issue caused by his father trying to hide Octavius' arrest"

Dircya calls Qirka’s secretary, who picks up on the fourth ring.

“Hello? (secretary speaks) Yes, this is she. I would like to inform Qirka of the law’s passing. Could you please notify me when she is available? (secretary speaks) Thank you ever so much. I hope today is a pleasant day for you.” She hangs up, then turns to Lani.

“Are you up for a game of Chinese Checkers?”

“What’s happened to you? You were definitely upset when the meeting concluded.”

“Yes, well, I’ve had time to reflect upon the incident and realize that there wasn’t much I could do to create a different outcome. Of course, I could have never hired that disgraceful Minister, but there wasn’t any way of me knowing he would do this. Anyway,” Dircya softly beams at Lani. “Would you like to play Chinese Checkers?”

Praetoriius wrote:The Arch-Plutarch is very surprised. "Well... you are here sooner than expected I must say." He says, regaining his composure.

"You say that as If you expected me Archplutarch, it was only you who called the meeting Mr Synnove?"

Cicero is standing at the door of the Archplutarch's room. He has dealt with crazier men, but not as mysterious as the leader of Praetoriius. There is something in that man that makes Cicero's body chill. His shady busineses and his sketchy deals feel quite...unsettling. The President Minister makes up his mind after several minutes of mental preparation. He enters the room, although less violently than Synnove. He just takes off his hat and calmly says "Good day everyone"

Praetoriius wrote:The Arch-Plutarch is sitting in his room, looking at a map of Klocia, a faint smile on his face. He had allowed Synnove an Graco to meet with him, and by his calculations they should be arriving in the next hour. good he thinks to himself let them come he whispers faintly as he launches the assembly signal for the council of Plutarchs.

Royalist Deyest wrote:"I should be asking for you Mr Synnove"

The door to Archplutarch's office opens and a woman wearing a Large, Detailed Rose Red Dress Walks in and Shuts the door behind her, with a smile painted on her own face.

"Archplutarch," She smiles as she walks next to Synnove with the clicking of heels on the floor and a gleam of Small Diamond Tiara in the Light. "I don't believe we have met yet. Yuri Sstanza, Queen of Deyest. I believe this meeting was called with due haste because of a certain situation going on with you and your neighbors?"

"Mmmm... Welcome Queen Sstanza. It is a shame that we must meet under these circumstances." He picks up a phone and calls someone. "Tell Quove Lentis and Orbix Varum to come up to my quarters immediatly. We have... a bit of a situation up here. A squad of Lutosae should do as well."

Royalist Deyest wrote:"You say that as If you expected me Archplutarch, it was only you who called the meeting Mr Synnove?"

“That is true, Yuri. Archplutarch, this here is my surprise guest.” He directs an unnerving smile at the Archplutarch, although anyone could see that it is filled with hatred and anger.

Royalist Deyest wrote:"You say that as If you expected me Archplutarch, it was only you who called the meeting Mr Synnove?"

"You are right Miss Sstanza, I was not expecting you. But... the more the merrier." He says, eyes glinting evilly.

Praetoriius wrote:"Mmmm... Welcome Queen Sstanza. It is a shame that we must meet under these circumstances." He picks up a phone and calls someone. "Tell Quove Lentis and Orbix Varum to come up to my quarters immediatly. We have... a bit of a situation up here. A squad of Lutosae should do as well."

“If you send Quove up here I swear I will punch that smug b*stard again even if it means a bullet in the brain.”

Mantesa wrote:Cicero is standing at the door of the Archplutarch's room. He has dealt with crazier men, but not as mysterious as the leader of Praetoriius. There is something in that man that makes Cicero's body chill. His shady busineses and his sketchy deals feel quite...unsettling. The President Minister makes up his mind after several minutes of mental preparation. He enters the room, although less violently than Synnove. He just takes off his hat and calmly says "Good day everyone"

"Good day to you Mr. Cicero. It is getting a bit crowded over there, would you like to sit down." He says smiling, gesturing to a maroon ottoman.

Cielearda wrote:“If you send Quove up here I swear I will punch that smug b*stard again even if it means a bullet in the brain.”

"Oh how rude Mr. Synnove." The Arch-Plutarch says is a lackadaisical voice. "But Quove will be joining us whether you like it or not Mr. Synnove." He says quietly, a hint of menace in his voice.

Cielearda wrote:“That is true, Yuri. Archplutarch, this here is my surprise guest.” He directs an unnerving smile at the Archplutarch, although anyone could see that it is filled with hatred and anger.

Praetoriius wrote:"You are right Miss Sstanza, I was not expecting you. But... the more the merrier." He says, eyes glinted evilly.

Yuri glances at Mr Synnove who clearly shows some distain towards the Archplutarch. She looks back at the Archplutarch who was talking to her and say, "Well then, with the look you posses I'm sure I will enjoy this meeting." She gives another sweet but almost sinister smile.

Royalist Deyest wrote:Yuri glances at Mr Synnove who clearly shows some distain towards the Archplutarch. She looks back at the Archplutarch who was talking to her and say, "Well then, with the look you posses I'm sure I will enjoy this meeting." She gives another sweet but almost sinister smile.

The Arch-Plutarch returns the smile "Oh you are too kind Miss Sstanza. You flatter me."

Praetoriius wrote:"Good day to you Mr. Cicero. It is getting a bit crowded over there, would you like to sit down." He says smiling, gesturing to a maroon ottoman.

"No thanks, I prefer to stand up" Cicero looks to the ottoman with distrust and then back at the other guests.

Mantesa wrote:"No thanks, I prefer to stand up" Cicero looks to the ottoman with distrust and then back at the other guests.

"If you wish." The Arch-Plutarch mutters. "Now, lets get down to business." The Arch Plutarch says, standing up as Quove Lentis and Orbix Varum emerge from behind the door with a squad of Lutosae.

«12. . .66676869707172. . .133134»

Advertisement