by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

A Taco Archipelago Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7,9817,9827,9837,9847,9857,9867,987. . .10,53410,535»

Mat She wrote:OOC: RMB dead.

Yep

Old Dalek empire wrote:Yep

*waves to trash bin*

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:*waves to trash bin*

*points gun at you*

Old Dalek empire wrote:*points gun at you*

*points railgun at you*

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:*points railgun at you*

"oh no its sonic the hedgehog's danganronpa execution
we must get our popcorn" exclaims old dalek empire
*brings out popcorn*
"puhuhuhu" whispers Monokuma, sneaking behind the galactic american imperium.

Durrnil wrote:"oh no its sonic the hedgehog's danganronpa execution
we must get our popcorn" exclaims old dalek empire
*brings out popcorn*
"puhuhuhu" whispers Monokuma, sneaking behind the galactic american imperium.

Am I tripping or I'm seeing this correctly.

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:*points railgun at you*

Anyway...
*Disappears and says "No, I'm supposed to be Switzerland, no fighting"*

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:Am I tripping or I'm seeing this correctly.

OOC: I just wanted to spice up this RMB

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:Anyway...
*Disappears and says "No, I'm supposed to be Switzerland, no fighting"*

no wait who's supposed to be sonic here

Durrnil wrote:OOC: I just wanted to spice up this RMB
no wait who's supposed to be sonic here

OOC: Oh no problem, that was just... unexpected.
Nobody is sonic :P

Mat She wrote:FOR SALE:
*insert 2 factbooks and 3 dispatches*
Call 1-800-MAT-SHEA!

Can I buy say... 5 MAAS-2/20, 5 MAAS-20, 20 AIFV-1, and 2 ICLF-3B because... I'm really bored.

WOSOO members! I am calling a vote in an open-session to amend the charter to include the following language: "Any WOSOO member which attacks another WOSOO member with military force, or who subverts or sabotages another member, from this date forward is automatically kicked from the alliance."

Vote yes, no, or abstain and give your reasoning please. The Scribe votes yes.

Venmere Sulenia Porflox Zaberaz Hapang Mat She No Switzerland The Galactic RepubIlic

Kaltovar wrote:WOSOO members! I am calling a vote in an open-session to amend the charter to include the following language: "Any WOSOO member which attacks another WOSOO member with military force, or who subverts or sabotages another member, from this date forward is automatically kicked from the alliance."

Vote yes, no, or abstain and give your reasoning please. The Scribe votes yes.

Venmere Sulenia Porflox Zaberaz Hapang Mat She No Switzerland The Galactic RepubIlic

What's brought this about?

Keswickholt wrote:What's brought this about?

Idk maybe inner tension since one is in the ddp and another in the idp and those have been very aggressive recently...

*Imperial Forces have been seen mobilizing across the Empire.*

Margaux wrote:*Imperial Forces have been seen mobilizing across the Empire.*

*gets worried*

Margaux wrote:*Imperial Forces have been seen mobilizing across the Empire.*

What's the matter?

Keswickholt wrote:What's the matter?

Maybe hes getting ready for a big war? World tensions been rise since the TWE crisis happened.. but i have no idea....

The Wires Empire wrote:Maybe hes getting ready for a big war? World tensions been rise since the TWE crisis happened.. but i have no idea....

No it's something bigger than you

Keswickholt wrote:No it's something bigger than you

Wow what a nice way to say shut up...

The Wires Empire wrote:Wow what a nice way to say shut up...

If I wanted to tell you to shut up, I would actually say Shut Up

Keswickholt wrote:If I wanted to tell you to shut up, I would actually say Shut Up

ok?

Keswickholt News

The Federation Parliament has started on new legislation to ensure that the Imperial Federation remains neutral on leaving the DDP.

Previous legislation, including an article in the nations Constitution, was revoked by the Previous Government over 10 years ago, on the basis that it was an unrealistic prospect and that the Nation should be able to act in its best interests and join sides.

The new legislation will ensure national Neutrality and prevent it from being repealed. It is due to be passed to the High Emperor and his Council next year to sign off on the legislation. If he disagrees it might mean that on leaving the DDP the Imperial Federation Military will be put on War footing until such time an agreement has been made.

«12. . .7,9817,9827,9837,9847,9857,9867,987. . .10,53410,535»

Advertisement