by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

A Taco Archipelago Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,0869,0879,0889,0899,0909,0919,092. . .10,54810,549»

*Drinks a shot of Tequila*

New Meixio wrote:So you want the money or not?

Yes!!!

Gonggong wrote:Gong will send aid via flying temple!

"Thank you."

The Wires Empire wrote:Yes!!!

Great!!

*Starts to send gradual amounts of money*

New Meixio wrote:Great!!

*Starts to send gradual amounts of money*

Yay
Starts the design process
:P

Krystalveil wrote:"Thank you."

You have basically made Gond send you aid in a offensive war. Pray to Gong he does not find out

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:
You have basically made Gond send you aid in a offensive war. Pray to Gong he does not find out

There goes the innocence of Gong :P

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:
You have basically made Gond send you aid in a offensive war. Pray to Gong he does not find out

Covers gongís eyes and ears
Im.. taking you to a nice gong party!

*Drinks a shot of Tequila*

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:
You have basically made Gond send you aid in a offensive war. Pray to Gong he does not find out

"Defensive. Porflox is the one attacking."

Krystalveil wrote:"Defensive. Porflox is the one attacking."

Still, it's a war =)

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:Still, it's a war =)

Takes gong to room where he cant hear anything and can worship Gong

The Wires Empire wrote:Takes gong to room where he cant hear anything and can worship Gong

You are trying too hard

New Meixio wrote:You are trying too hard

I need to protect him okay?

Gonggong wrote:Gong remember that ZH own some jupiter!
Zaberaz Hapang, can Gong buy some jupiter?

no.

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:Wait I forgot about the cubic. But I thought you said 1 gong is 1392700 km. Not a meter.
Math......1392700/0.00000000000000000000037019221

Gong redid math and Gong got:
1 over 2.7012994x10^18 = 3.7019221x10^-22 over X
2.7012994x10^18 times 3.7019221x10^-22 = X
X = 0.001 cubic km which is 1 cubic meter :D

Zaberaz Hapang wrote:no.

But Gong will give you wheat and Gong fruit :(

The Wires Empire wrote:I need to protect him okay?

Itís fine I guess...

Gonggong wrote:Gong redid math and Gong got:
1 over 2.7012994x10^18 = 3.7019221x10^-22 over X
2.7012994x10^18 times 3.7019221x10^-22 = X
X = 0.001 cubic km which is 1 cubic meter :D

I'm not fact checking

Zaberaz Hapang wrote:no.

ok...

Krystalveil! Can Gong buy 3.7019221x10^-22 cubic Gongs of jupiter?

Zaberaz Hapang wrote:no.

"Tell Porflox to stop trying to be Mr. Smartypants with Krystalveil over Saturn or there will be some problems. He is illegally trying to claim land on Saturn which we will consider an act of war."

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:I'm not fact checking

Gong use special abacus to calculate!
Its very trustworthy, Gong promise!

Gonggong wrote:ok...

Krystalveil! Can Gong buy 3.7019221x10^-22 cubic Gongs of jupiter?

"Until the situation is under control, we aren't selling any land. We will think about it afterwards."

Krystalveil wrote:"Tell Porflox to stop trying to be Mr. Smartypants with Krystalveil over Saturn or there will be some problems. He is illegally trying to claim land on Saturn which we will consider an act of war."

"Very interesting"
Porflox, stop it or I'll crash the Poppi

«12. . .9,0869,0879,0889,0899,0909,0919,092. . .10,54810,549»

Advertisement