by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,86110,86210,86310,86410,86510,86610,867. . .11,87511,876»

Gonggong wrote:Coldian! Gong need to tell you something exciting! :D

What’s up?

Coldian wrote:What’s up?

Gong found this person named Jabberwocky and they have a cool flag! :D

Gonggong wrote:Gong found this person named Jabberwocky and they have a cool flag! :D

Hmmm? Sounds interesting.

Coldian wrote:Hmmm? Sounds interesting.

They also seem very nice!
Gong like them! :D

Gonggong wrote:Gong found this person named Jabberwocky and they have a cool flag! :D

Oh yeah I’ve heard and read some of their Factbooks and stuff.

Gonggong wrote:They also seem very nice!
Gong like them! :D

Cool :)

Coldian wrote:Cool :)

Gong is also studying for Spanish Quiz tomorrow! :D

Gonggong wrote:Gong is also studying for Spanish Quiz tomorrow! :D

Oof another one?

Coldian wrote:Oof another one?

Yeeee!
Gong have learn some Spanish:
Hola! Yo me llamo espańol y estoy estudiando Gong! :D

The Republic of Osea wrote:You don't need to remind me that I have a nice suit krystal, but thanks

You know, I wouldn't mind your little perfect image if your justification was better than repeating "its the perfect image"

But it’s true

Porymonia wrote:But it’s true

Can we see the perfect image?

The Wires Empire wrote:Can we see the perfect image?

You can read it

Porymonia wrote:You can read it

Draw it, boy.

The Wires Empire wrote:Draw it, boy.

I mean, I cannot draw the entire universe

Porymonia wrote:I mean, I cannot draw the entire universe

Your perfect image can not be seen.
That is an imperfection.

The Wires Empire wrote:Your perfect image can not be seen.
That is an imperfection.

it is because we do not have the power to fully show a world so perfect

Porymonia wrote:it is because we do not have the power to fully show a world so perfect

“So perfect?”
You are implying there is another perfect world...
Ans you said you couldnt draw the universe...
Draw the world.

The Wires Empire wrote:“So perfect?”
You are implying there is another perfect world...
Ans you said you couldnt draw the universe...
Draw the world.

the imperfects do not have the power to visualise something so perfect and beautiful

Porymonia wrote:the imperfects do not have the power to visualise something so perfect and beautiful

Meaning no one can truly see it
Meaning its basically impossible to become it.

The Wires Empire wrote:Meaning no one can truly see it
Meaning its basically impossible to become it.

no it's our duty to become so pure that we are able to see it

Porymonia wrote:no it's our duty to become so pure that we are able to see it

How do you become pure without knowing what pureness looks like?

The Wires Empire wrote:How do you become pure without knowing what pureness looks like?

through the instructions of the perfect image

Porymonia wrote:through the instructions of the perfect image

You are a cult....

The Wires Empire wrote:You are a cult....

no I'm the Rčjk

«12. . .10,86110,86210,86310,86410,86510,86610,867. . .11,87511,876»

Advertisement