by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Artificial Solar System Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .67891011»

India WA raiders are on the verge of raiding Indian National Parliament. Please help by defending .

Post self-deleted by Quonkoland.

Wassup can a loc come up in your crib

Wassup, can a loc come up in your crib?

Greetings

Post self-deleted by Taigama number 4.

Taigama number 4 wrote:ok who read my dispatch, thats secret

Hmmmmmmmmmm

hello fellow sentient beings, or unsentient, or whatever. I am the republic of the republic of epic (i did an oopsie when i started) and i am new to this group, and i would like to know what the rules are for memes in general rmb, so i dont get banned.

The republic of epic wrote:hello fellow sentient beings, or unsentient, or whatever. I am the republic of the republic of epic (i did an oopsie when i started) and i am new to this group, and i would like to know what the rules are for memes in general rmb, so i dont get banned.

Sorry, but this region isn't really where you want to have a main nation. Artificial Solar System is basically the Interregional Defender Barracks - nations from the game's "Defender" organizations, like me (Melicorium), store their switcher puppets here.

The republic of epic wrote:hello fellow sentient beings, or unsentient, or whatever. I am the republic of the republic of epic (i did an oopsie when i started) and i am new to this group, and i would like to know what the rules are for memes in general rmb, so i dont get banned.

Adding to Melicorium's comment, may I (Eshialand) recommend my region, The Order of the Grey Wardens, if you're interested in defending? There, you can learn all about defending and see if it's something you'd want to try!

MNAF 1st Airborne Forces Regiment wrote:Sorry, but this region isn't really where you want to have a main nation. Artificial Solar System is basically the Interregional Defender Barracks - nations from the game's "Defender" organizations, like me (Melicorium), store their switcher puppets here.

Oh, thank you.

Post self-deleted by Akhand hind.

Good morning, fellow defenders!

Good afternoon!

Finally some activity!

Habitat Ship 027 wrote:Finally some activity!

'bout time...

Duolingonia wrote:'bout time...

God, I had a nightmare the other day, Duo was hunting me down for not practising my spanish. Lmao

Habitat Ship 027 wrote:God, I had a nightmare the other day, Duo was hunting me down for not practising my spanish. Lmao

XD

CoLoNiAl DeFeNsE wrote:Hey there.

Kor Pantaal wrote:UwU

Hewwo!

Langburn navy 5

What a lovely day today!

Langburn navy 5 wrote:What a lovely day today!

Hello, Langburn!
Yes, it is a lovely evening for me.

Quonkoland, Langburn navy 5, Langburn navy 10, and Rolley

Lovely

Quonkoland, Tira Aspiodontia, and Langburn navy 5

«12. . .67891011»

Advertisement