by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Artificial Solar System Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7891011»

Brontosaurus wrote:Roar.

SCREECH

Post by Quanzo suppressed by a moderator.

Is this Flag Nazi’ish? I’ve been called a scumbag because of my flag.

Moneymakestheworldgoround wrote:REEEEEE

I feel hurt that my carrying on a harmless joke got my post suppressed.

Habitat Ship 027 wrote:Is this Flag Nazi’ish? I’ve been called a scumbag because of my flag.

You mean the flag of Norfolk Island? That's not Nazi'ish at all!

Quonkoland wrote:I feel hurt that my carrying on a harmless joke got my post suppressed.You mean the flag of Norfolk Island? That's not Nazi'ish at all!

Oh no, I accidentally used the Atomwaffen flag 🤦

Habitat Ship 027 wrote:Oh no, I accidentally used the Atomwaffen flag 🤦

Oh dear...

Nimda virus

Habitat Ship 027 wrote:Oh no, I accidentally used the Atomwaffen flag 🤦

:flushed:

I got 4 hours of sleep since the last update but the grind does not stop

Quebecshire III wrote:I got 4 hours of sleep since the last update but the grind does not stop

You sound like a gactha game player

Sacramento republic army 1

hope I didn't accidentally moved me main

Washingtonian pmc iii

Arrived, more to come.

Hello there

I'm the Eshia and I speak for the trees! "Detag" Lewisham again and I'll come for your knees!

Ok, I should explain. Last major, a force jumping from here and seeming to originate from the LCN saw that Lewisham had embassies with Plum Island and assumed that meant that they got raided by Lily.

In fact, that embassy was a conscious decision by the founder, Paperino, something they no doubt realized just a little too late. I am also a bit concerned about the founder's decision to have embassies with Aurrelius, but that doesn't really matter. Just because the founder doesn't pick the best embassies doesn't mean that you can just run around "fixing" everything. Also, if Lily did decide to raid, I (as The El Paso Territories) have all of the necessary permissions to undo the damage, as well as a decently-sized group of other people including the founder.

Of course, if there ever was a raid, this group of people would no doubt be removed from their positions, but again, the founder is still active and would be able to fix what went wrong.

TL;DR: Way to waste your time lol

I am Absolute Flattered that you guys are doing what you are doing over at The lemon hub...
But I'm a bit confused, Flattered but confused.

Anyways, how's it going in the good ol A.S.S?

Lemon 12 wrote:I am Absolute Flattered that you guys are doing what you are doing over at The lemon hub...
But I'm a bit confused, Flattered but confused.

Anyways, how's it going in the good ol A.S.S?

Defending's always a good time, so I can't complain... also, what happened in your region? Did we defend it? I wasn't there, so I really don't know...

Quonkoland wrote:Defending's always a good time, so I can't complain... also, what happened in your region? Did we defend it? I wasn't there, so I really don't know...

Oh no, I don't know what happened that the thing... I just see a lot of nations coming and going from my region to your region and I was perplexed by it, so I thought "might as well ask" and here I am...

Lemon 12 wrote:I am Absolute Flattered that you guys are doing what you are doing over at The lemon hub...
But I'm a bit confused, Flattered but confused.

Anyways, how's it going in the good ol A.S.S?

What happened is that around 287 days ago, your region was tag raided by Lily and they established an embassy with Plum Island as they do with all of the regions they raided. Sometimes we go on "detag" runs to clean up these regions and we search for regions to detag using raider embassies. So, your region got included in a detag run since you kept the Plum Island embassy, but we skipped over it because we didn't realize that it wasn't raided/you wanted to keep the embassy until after.

The Promethean Kings wrote:What happened is that around 287 days ago, your region was tag raided by Lily and they established an embassy with Plum Island as they do with all of the regions they raided. Sometimes we go on "detag" runs to clean up these regions and we search for regions to detag using raider embassies. So, your region got included in a detag run since you kept the Plum Island embassy, but we skipped over it because we didn't realize that it wasn't raided/you wanted to keep the embassy until after.

ok, 👍 thanks for letting me know!
I really wasn't bothered by it, just confused... So you can continue doing it if you want ;)

Linux is cool and based

Alfonzian Navy Squadron 16 wrote:Linux is cool and based

Agreed

Alfonzian Navy Squadron 16 wrote:Linux is cool and based

As a disgruntled former Linux user, I beg to disagree.

Malazga wrote:As a disgruntled former Linux user, I beg to disagree.

The chad windows would liek to have you jion

«12. . .7891011»

Advertisement