by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Auralia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .303132333435»

Barton on the beans

Apart from roleplay, is there anything else a nation can participate in?

I have packed me bags here lads

Barton on the beans

Are you urranglos, or is that a coincidence?

Barton on the beans wrote:Are you urranglos, or is that a coincidence?

yes

Barton on the beans wrote:Are you urranglos, or is that a coincidence?

COINCIDENCE?

No lol

Barton on the beans

By order of the Ministry of the Interior and Emperor of Auralia.
Hence forth:
The nation of Urranglos will now become the WAD all citizens of Auralia who are in the WA are ordered to endore the nation of Urranglos as fast as possible.

Urranglos wrote:By order of the Ministry of the Interior and Emperor of Auralia.
Hence forth:
The nation of Urranglos will now become the WAD all citizens of Auralia who are in the WA are ordered to endore the nation of Urranglos as fast as possible.

This message is indeed from the Minister of the Interior.

Peoples Free Republic of Romania wrote:Your service has been appreciated and your contributions to the region cherished by all. We hope that you may once again become head of RP, but until then, may you find what you are looking for on NS.

i appreciate that , and i will always be in touch with this great region, and i look foward to returning once i get a new pattern. a Short turn of events i will have to wait another 2 weeks before i know if i got the job or not

All I know is that my gut says maybe

Sablehood

Hi! I've been looking for a roleplay region to join, as I'm an RPer who's a bit dissatisfied with the other regions. Your tag says RP, so...

Hello!
Atm, I am looking for templets to create my nation

Sablehood:
Welcome as of now our new RP is currently in her baby stages but the more the merrier join our discord (https://discord.gg/MefRRUM) to get involved!

Weimar Germanyy
Greetings!
there are plenty of templates out there if your trying to find one for your factbooks look here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=256878

And remember to get involved join our discord!
https://discord.gg/MefRRUM

Urrangslan wrote:

Weimar Germanyy
Greetings!
there are plenty of templates out there if your trying to find one for your factbooks look here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=256878

And remember to get involved join our discord!
https://discord.gg/MefRRUM

Ill be sure to do so, this nation is going to fun to write about, lol

Could I have some free templets?
I cant get into Pondorsas stuff atm

Hello!

Rovara wrote:Hello!

Hello there

Kolepine

Hi guys, this is like, my 254356453th country here and i still can't figure out a way to increase my population without waiting for issues to come up
any of you got any ideas?

Kolepine wrote:Hi guys, this is like, my 254356453th country here and i still can't figure out a way to increase my population without waiting for issues to come up
any of you got any ideas?

Sadly the only ways to increase population is to wait for it to increase everyday there is not other way.

yay we got people :D

Peoples Free Republic of Romania wrote:yay we got people :D

mhmm yessss

Hello people!

Cenbrien wrote:Hello people!

Hello new person!

Barton on the beans

Cenbrien wrote:Hello people!

Hello.

Hello and thank you for the welcome! I'm looking forward to spending time here

Cenbrien wrote:Hello and thank you for the welcome! I'm looking forward to spending time here

I hope you enjoy your stay!

«12. . .303132333435»

Advertisement