by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Auralia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .323334353637»

Cenbrien

Urrangslan wrote:Welcome new person! Remember to join our discord.

Yes, I joined last night. I'm not too sure how it all works though. Should I introduce myself or something? Forgive my ignorance.

Cenbrien wrote:Yes, I joined last night. I'm not too sure how it all works though. Should I introduce myself or something? Forgive my ignorance.

It's quite alright. Introduce yourself and settle into the Auralian way of life.

Welcome Cenbrien

Cenbrien wrote:Hello all! Sorry I am only just becoming active. I joined a while ago but unfortunately some personal issues came up and I had to spend a while away from home. But all is well now! I'm back home and looking forward to my time here.

I'm new to NationStates, I've read some articles on the internet and such to try and get to grips so I hope I don't make too many silly mistakes.

Thanks

Welcome to NS and Auralia!

Activity

UltimaWeapon wrote:Let's get physical!

moon brother hood of steal, is tat thee?

Peoples Free Republic of Romania wrote:moon brother hood of steal, is tat thee?

Maybe, sir?

UltimaWeapon wrote:Maybe, sir?

lol

King nephmir ii

I see Auralia still lives.

King nephmir ii wrote:I see Auralia still lives.

Indeed she does.

King nephmir ii wrote:I see Auralia still lives.

Thy lord hath spoken!
And indeed

Hey all. Figured I'd introduce myself. I got a telegram to join you here in this region and decided why not. I played several years ago but I can't for the life of me remember the name of my ex-nation. So anyway, nice meeting you guys.

Saricia wrote:Hey all. Figured I'd introduce myself. I got a telegram to join you here in this region and decided why not. I played several years ago but I can't for the life of me remember the name of my ex-nation. So anyway, nice meeting you guys.

heyo, and welcome to Auralia, new-old timer! We'll uncover your ancient past and your Roman roots, all while giving you a nice warm place in our Discord!

I mean, you're free to join the Discord server anytime thou wants :)

Welcome to all our new residents! In these dark times of Security Council overreach, let us come together in this wonderful region of ours!

Carstantinopipal wrote:Aloha

ohayo comrade

I'm the mayor of commie-town, give us your bread or we will shoot you

So whatever happens to that region of y'alls that got liberated? I noticed it got refounded but I dont k ow if you guys did that or if someone else stole it from you.

Neo Vedan wrote:So whatever happens to that region of y'alls that got liberated? I noticed it got refounded but I dont k ow if you guys did that or if someone else stole it from you.

we refounded it as auraelia :3

Peoples Free Republic of Romania wrote:we refounded it as auraelia :3

Great, I'm glad to hear it. The security council can seriously overstep its boundaries sometimes..

Also not sure if you've heard or not but season 2 for the cards is coming soon,so you might wanna update your flags and logos or whatever er before yours cards are set in stone.

«12. . .323334353637»

Advertisement