by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederacy of Layem Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .752753754755756757758. . .827828»

plus you can make straight lines easily without tools

Eretnid wrote:it's not really hard massy-boi

i have come for revenge. Indian and Turkish music wont destroy me. It wont. * gets giant speakers *

well you get used to it when you draw boxes for me making art about myself

Massechusetts wrote:i have come for revenge. Indian and Turkish music wont destroy me. It wont. * gets giant speakers *

unluckily for you, boxes don't have ears

Eretnid wrote:unluckily for you, boxes don't have ears

and i got pocket knife and tape cutters :)

Massechusetts wrote:and i got pocket knife and tape cutters :)

And um... I'm not a box
*takes them away*

Massechusetts wrote:and i got pocket knife and tape cutters :)

according to box person biology cutting a box person in half while in their shells only make them double

SomethingIsWrongHere wrote:And um... I'm not a box
*takes them away*

ERTNID BECAME MASTERED ULTRA BOX-STINCT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA * shoots self *

Massechusetts wrote:ERTNID BECAME MASTERED ULTRA BOX-STINCT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA * shoots self *

*looks*
What the...

Massechusetts wrote:ERTNID BECAME MASTERED ULTRA BOX-STINCT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA * shoots self *

wow, you actually know a little about boxology, box people in their roaming phase rely on instinct as they don't seem to have a brain, i don't know about the ultra part tho

Eretnid wrote:wow, you actually know a little about boxology, box people in their roaming phase rely on instinct as they don't seem to have a brain, i don't know about the ultra part tho

Can i study box kind?
Do cats like to sit in you?

SomethingIsWrongHere wrote:Can i study box kind?
Do cats like to sit in you?

anything that goes inside a box person never comes out

Eretnid wrote:anything that goes inside a box person never comes out

woah

Solosisa

What happened here...

Solosisa wrote:What happened here...

Polandball, frogge and box

Heyo people!!!

The OOC of the new (and improved) RP for the RMB people is now up! Why don't you check it out?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=499214

BTW, you are a Co-Op admin Solosisa, so congrats on your promotion!

Solosisa

Thank you! Don't expect me to be the best at this out of the start btw, this is a new experience for me

Solosisa wrote:Thank you! Don't expect me to be the best at this out of the start btw, this is a new experience for me

NP, there will be four more there, including me so no pressure!
Also, if you haven't, go ahead and create a nation.

One of my classmates spelled “anonymous” as “ananmuromys.”

smh

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:Heyo people!!!

The OOC of the new (and improved) RP for the RMB people is now up! Why don't you check it out?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=499214

BTW, you are a Co-Op admin Solosisa, so congrats on your promotion!

Long live the new forum RP!

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:Heyo people!!!

The OOC of the new (and improved) RP for the RMB people is now up! Why don't you check it out?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=499214

BTW, you are a Co-Op admin Solosisa, so congrats on your promotion!

Woah I didn’t even know Solosisa existed (no shade lol.)

Well, welcome to Layem Solosisa!

BTW guys, how does my RP look?
Hopefully with the new rules, we can avoid a repeat of what happened last time LMAO

I see some have made their flags a countryball. May someone make a countryball version of mine?

«12. . .752753754755756757758. . .827828»

Advertisement