by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederacy of Layem Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .753754755756757758759. . .827828»

Also, it’s time for me to try to be Germany. South Acren may be Germany, but I’m the West version of Germany, or maybe the East

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:BTW guys, how does my RP look?
Hopefully with the new rules, we can avoid a repeat of what happened last time LMAO

What happened?

The Final Sith Order wrote:I see some have made their flags a countryball. May someone make a countryball version of mine?

i could try

The Final Sith Order wrote:I see some have made their flags a countryball. May someone make a countryball version of mine?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/814218445419577384/814653900320800788/a9bad8d3-a732-40e8-b31c-b862105db955.sketchpad_1.png?width=1246&height=619

I hope this is good!

The Final Sith Order wrote:Also, it’s time for me to try to be Germany. South Acren may be Germany, but I’m the West version of Germany, or maybe the East

South Acren is essentially space Germany.

Ond Kis Goetheristan wrote:South Acren is essentially space Germany.

Wolfenstein meets Imperium of Man but Monarchy

Ond Kis Goetheristan wrote:South Acren is essentially space Germany.

crap i accidentally suppressed this

sorry i didnt mean to lmao

Heyo!
I'm still looking for one more Co-op Admin for my new Roleplay

So, if you wish to become one, please ask.

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:I invite two people to be Co-ops of my new RP that I will be posting...
Please tell me if you are interested!

(Oh, btw I would say three, but I am reserving a place for South Acren)

I am interested

Charoskania wrote:I am interested

Hmmmm...
I'll consider you for a little, and notify you later today.

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:Hmmmm...
I'll consider you for a little, and notify you later today.

I

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:Hmmmm...
I'll consider you for a little, and notify you later today.

I am Making A detailed Army Dispatch for the RP

National Information:
Name of country(What is it called usually):Iberian Union
Official name of country: Kingdom of Iberia
Head of State: King Juan Carlos II
Head of Government :Prime Minister José
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
Ideology: Demo-Monarch
Goals for your nation: Become a great Empire
Starting region (+Territories claimed):Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 o f Morrocco, Acores Islands, Canary Islands
Population:82 Million
Projects: Great Fields of Lugo, Granaries of Lugo-A National Field for food supply-Finished
Fortress of Astun-Protection for the Homeless because of the Disaster)-Finished
Casa de Contratación-Trading Center-Finished
Military:
Total Number:375,000
Army Personnel:215,000
APCs:1148
Tracked:448
Wheeled:319
MRAPs:22
Mobility for Infantry:185
Support:42
Special:52
Tactical Light:36
WTDs:88
Reconnaissance:135
Tactical:285
Utillity:1500
Howitzers:150
Light Guns:56
Anti Aircraft:350
Field Artillery:79
Main Battle Tanks:37
Surface-to-Air:24
Aircraft:100
Unmanned Aerial:61

Navy Personnel:68,000
Carriers: 3 Magellan Class
Subs:2 Albacora Class, 2 Galnera Class
Battlecruisers: 1 Admiral Class
Frigates:2 Bartomoleu Dias Class, 3 Vasco De Gama, 6 Santa Maria,
Corvettes: 1 João Coutinho Class, 1 Baptista de Andrade
Destroyers: 7 Tiereme Class
Patrol: 8 Tejo Class, 1 Cacine, 5 Argos, 4 Centauro, 1 Rio Minho, 6 Descubrieta, 4 Serivola, 20 Dom Pedro VIs
MineHunters:6 Segura Class
Replenishment Auxillaries: 1 Patiño Class,
Research Vessels: 2 Dom Carlos 1 Class, 2 Andeómeda Class
Sailing Vessels:4 Unique Sailing Vessels
Training: 1 Juan Sebastián Elcano Class

Air Force Personnel:62,000
Combat:173
Maritime Patrol:23
Electronic Warfare:3
Aerial Firefighting:17
Transport:58
Helicopter:39
Trainer:141
Uav:4

Special Forces? (Yes or No, if yes please describe)No
Description of SF:
Any other Branches: Millitary Emergencies Unit: 20,000, Royal Guard: 5,000, Common Corps: 6,000

Name of country(What is it called usually): Trenaka
Official name of country: The Federal Republic of Trenaka
Head of State: Queen Andrea I
Head of Government: President Frank Seidel
Government Type: Federal presidential republic (Monarch is a figurehead, and is mainly symbolic)
Ideology: Capitalist democracy
Goals for your nation: To stabilize Central Europe
Starting region (+Territories claimed): Region: Germany
Territories: Modern day Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, and Saarland.
Population: 22,163,461

Military:
Total Number: 460,000
Army Personnel: 350,000
Navy Personnel: 100,000
Air Force Personnel:
Special Forces? (Yes or No, if yes please describe) No
Description of SF:
Any other Branches: no

Read dispatch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_training_ship_Juan_Sebasti%C3%A1n_de_Elcano
Why tho
it is outdated by almost a century

Charoskania wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_training_ship_Juan_Sebasti%C3%A1n_de_Elcano
Why tho
it is outdated by almost a century

Traditions ig

Elvato wrote:crap i accidentally suppressed this

NS regional government problems

good morning

Tsartsvo...
How did that escalate

Good mornin' People of layem mayebe you sould all be countryballs.

Massechusetts wrote:Good mornin' People of layem mayebe you sould all be countryballs.

Mass!

Charoskania wrote:Mass!

What's up?

The United Republic of Massechusetts is a massive, safe nation, ruled by new new president with an even hand, and remarkable for its fear of technology, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 1.441 billion Masstonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

Charoskania wrote:The United Republic of Massechusetts is a massive, safe nation, ruled by new new president with an even hand, and remarkable for its fear of technology, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 1.441 billion Masstonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

What's.... wrong?

Massechusetts wrote:What's.... wrong?

in bold

Charoskania wrote:in bold

i got that policy by accident, but i have phones :) .... Also i like space, any problem with liking spcce? ( Space tech gets special tech )

«12. . .753754755756757758759. . .827828»

Advertisement