Yes, I had already noticed the last connection of the government. I was referring to answering problems and other.. thanks
Good morning, the League's News Network has released the following publication to update you on the status of the Interregional Football Cup.
Originally, the tournament would begin today, being initially split in two groups, with each team playing a total of six matches during this stage. The two best scoring teams for each group would qualify for the playoffs, where a total of four matches would be played. Without the UDS, the groups are currently:
Conference A Teams
Conference B Teams
folk are absolutely certain that you can never be absolutely certain
absolutely curtains by pink floyd
Ide jima and Free Port of Cristina
Attention: the new iiWiki is live and the process of moving content to the new server is now in earnest. I shall be available to assist individuals in moving their materials should they wish to receive assistance.
Welcome, welcome, welcome to "last weeks tonight"! I'm Orioni. Time now for a quick recap of the news.
1. NOTM. We're already a couple of weeks into March. And would you know it: the new nation of the month is an old nation. Double honours are a rare event. But one can only agree with Seylos in his choice of successor. Rihan (Eisn) "does an excellent job of showing off Rihan culture both civilian and military and keeping itself grounded in reality. It's the perfect way to utilize an expansion RP and I've learned a lot more about Rihan as a country which is what makes it so engrossing."
Double honours are a rare event. But one can only agree with Seylos in his choice of successor. Seylos nominated Rihan based on his writings for In the Shadows (http://www.europans.com/topic/4958-in-the-shadows/). "It does an excellent job of showing off Rihan culture both civilian and military and keeping itself grounded in reality. It's the perfect way to utilize an expansion RP and I've learned a lot more about Rihan as a country which is what makes it so engrossing. I'm rooting for Morror to get his city. I can't ignore that that RP for last month was basically the best on the forums."
The Great Republic of Eisn is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Praetor Mathon Terix with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and smutty television. The hard-nosed population of 1.463 billion Rihannsu are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dartha. The average income tax rate is 35.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Rihannsu economy, worth 91.3 trillion Chaks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 62,420 Chaks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Daily newspapers are permitted to run only pro-government stories, the tomato-covered corpses that decorate the nation's cities are a favourite amongst morbid tourists, multilingual concierges man empty inner city apartment blocks, and tourists outnumber citizens two to one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eisn's national animal is the Mogai Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is D'era.
2. Pandemic. Meanwhile, along the shores of the Adlantic, there's a sticky situation stewing. "Aislun Manus was struggling to keep everything in her hands sorted as she rushed through the halls of her law firm." Another scheduled role-play, produced by Seylos. http://www.europans.com/topic/5345-pandemic/
3. IIWiki migration. Some of you may have heard of this IIWiki. It's like Kwikipedia, but for fictional nations. Well, there was an old iiwiki.com. And now there's also a newer iiwiki.us. It's fast and it's secure. Discover Eurth: https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Eurth
4. Forum updated. Our neat little forums also received an upgrade to the very latest version. This includes some performance improvements. http://www.europans.com/
5. Patreon launched. Requested many times, we've finally gone and created our own Patreon page. It keeps the lights on an will help pay for a future theme update. The community is grateful for your support. https://www.patreon.com/eurth
6. Last but not least. We're participating interregional football tournament. That's soccer for you colonials. The tournament is hosted by The League of Conservative Nations. Our team, the 'Valiant Vertibirds', is part of Conference B. page=dispatch/id=1165537
what are your guys thoughts on national socialism