by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Iveagh Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .114115116117

Berlin 1945 wrote:
Sic-*Berlin air force is sent to bomb Ambranth military airports and harbours without the Ambranth forces noticing and win Air supremacy *

Sic-*Berlin navy is sent to the costline of Ambranth to start a Blockade

Your turn

How does that even work? XD what a joke

Ambranth wrote:How does that even work? XD what a joke

Did it to quick anyway and busy

Sic - *The Berlin Air Force has launched a massive air bombardment campaign against the Ambranth as a preemptive measure against possible invasion by the Ambranth. The air bombardment campaign is being coupled by a massive artillery bombardment campaign against the Ambranth army units and air bases

Forces -

20 waves of 500 HAL Tejas each

2,000 Pinaka MBRL

Plan -
1. Use intelligence gathered by agents
2. The air forces will destroy transport, communication and command facilities of the Ambranth.
3. The artillery bombardment will destroy air bases and army units of the Ambranth.*

Sic - *Berlin's Forces have taken defensive positions against Ambranth*

Berlin 1945 wrote:Sic - *The Berlin Air Force has launched a massive air bombardment campaign against the Ambranth as a preemptive measure against possible invasion by the Ambranth. The air bombardment campaign is being coupled by a massive artillery bombardment campaign against the Ambranth army units and air bases

Forces -

20 waves of 500 HAL Tejas each

2,000 Pinaka MBRL

Plan -
1. Use intelligence gathered by agents
2. The air forces will destroy transport, communication and command facilities of the Ambranth.
3. The artillery bombardment will destroy air bases and army units of the Ambranth.*

Sic - *Berlin's Forces have taken defensive positions against Ambranth*

Hold on what's the tech level? And would you like any background information into my country? Ive been to busy to add anything lately

Ambranth wrote:Hold on what's the tech level? And would you like any background information into my country? Ive been to busy to add anything lately

Tech level is TRL 4

Berlin 1945 wrote:
Tech level is TRL 4

My apologies but i do not know what a TRL even is could you please explain?

Ambranth wrote:My apologies but i do not know what a TRL even is could you please explain?

basically means how well built and their readiness

Ambranth wrote:My apologies but i do not know what a TRL even is could you please explain?

Oh and please tell the outcome of the invasion

Berlin 1945 wrote:
Oh and please tell the outcome of the invasion

I will soon ive been busy

Berlin 1945 wrote:
Tech level is TRL 4

What era of history would best describe this level? WW2? Korea? Vietnam? Because all TRL stands for is technological readiness level. Its used to develop and refine technologies. Not to describe a nations technological advancement

Ambranth wrote:What era of history would best describe this level? WW2? Korea? Vietnam? Because all TRL stands for is technological readiness level. Its used to develop and refine technologies. Not to describe a nations technological advancement

Some where in the 1990's

Berlin 1945 wrote:
Some where in the 1990's

Ahh i see, very well. In which direction are your forces coming from? How many bombers are attacking how many fighters to protect the bombers? What are the composition of your ground troops? How many tanks, APC's, artillery, and what are your infantry classified as? Motorized? Support? How many of them are there?

BREAKING NEWS!!

The Ambranthian government has been overthrow in a vicious coup de'tat by their own armed forces!!

A civil war is in full swing within the nations border for supremacy, while pro-government troops are calling for international intervention. The new head of state Wilheim Von Brakken, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces has called for nations to not help the rebels but to help the new fledgling government stamp out the dissenters.

Valfrost tells Ambranth to man up and deal with its own problems

«12. . .114115116117

Advertisement