by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,8372,8382,839

Sthalrim wrote:Will smiles and ties the horses up when Erwin goes to get him and make sure he's ready for training*

*Once inside her room, Alana starts writing the letter for her father. She tells him about Will, what's going on in the kingdom, and her plan for how to help. She also asks him to send more troops*

Si-topia wrote:*Once inside her room, Alana starts writing the letter for her father. She tells him about Will, what's going on in the kingdom, and her plan for how to help. She also asks him to send more troops*

Will and his brother train vigorously, not stopping, making sure they are ready. Asher who has return from his journey to Spain stop by their fathers chambers and he prays before heading out to train with his brother*

Sthalrim wrote:Will and his brother train vigorously, not stopping, making sure they are ready. Asher who has return from his journey to Spain stop by their fathers chambers and he prays before heading out to train with his brother*

*Alana finishes the letter and sends it out, she grabs her sword and goes to train with them*

Si-topia wrote:*Alana finishes the letter and sends it out, she grabs her sword and goes to train with them*

As she goes through the halls to get outside a light breeze goes past her as well as a noticeably large group of leaves the float and fly through the air at a unnatural rate*

Sthalrim wrote:As she goes through the halls to get outside a light breeze goes past her as well as a noticeably large group of leaves the float and fly through the air at a unnatural rate*

A: Hm...
*She follows the leaves, assuming the boys are practicing their skills*

Si-topia wrote:A: Hm...
*She follows the leaves, assuming the boys are practicing their skills*

The leaves move through the halls and goes to Gregors room and once there the door opens and the leaves go in*

Sthalrim wrote:The leaves move through the halls and goes to Gregors room and once there the door opens and the leaves go in*

*She peeks in through the door and watches*

Si-topia wrote:*She peeks in through the door and watches*

The leaves approach Gregor who is on the bed weak and in a comatose state. They spin in a circle and you can begin to see the form of a woman appear. You can slightly make out her face and she looks like Will's mother based on paintings of her*

Sthalrim wrote:The leaves approach Gregor who is on the bed weak and in a comatose state. They spin in a circle and you can begin to see the form of a woman appear. You can slightly make out her face and she looks like Will's mother based on paintings of her*

*She stays silent behind the door frame and watches with wide eyes*

Si-topia wrote:*She stays silent behind the door frame and watches with wide eyes*

The leaves stop and you can see what appears to be Will's mother in the flesh. She leans down and whispers into Gregors ear for a bit then she kisses him*

«12. . .2,8372,8382,839

Advertisement