by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,0803,0813,0823,083

Si-topia wrote:*I grab your arm*
Liz, come on. Maybe we should just go...

*Your father laughs* I must admit, youíve earned some respect for me, just barging in to scold me. I donít know if youíre bold or stupid.... *He looks at your shoulder, noticing some thing* What is that on your arm my dear daughter?

New Front wrote:*Your father laughs* I must admit, youíve earned some respect for me, just barging in to scold me. I donít know if youíre bold or stupid.... *He looks at your shoulder, noticing some thing* What is that on your arm my dear daughter?

*I cover it with my hand*
It's nothing... Liz, please let's go.

Si-topia wrote:*I cover it with my hand*
It's nothing... Liz, please let's go.

You wonít answer my question.... So Elizabeth do you want to tell me? *I smirk and show him my shoulder* I believe your culture calls it a mark... *He continues to stay calm* A vampire allowed a wolf to mark them, did she allow the same?

New Front wrote:You wonít answer my question.... So Elizabeth do you want to tell me? *I smirk and show him my shoulder* I believe your culture calls it a mark... *He continues to stay calm* A vampire allowed a wolf to mark them, did she allow the same?

*I roll my eyes then pull up my sleeve revealing the bite mark*
Yes, I did.

Si-topia wrote:*I roll my eyes then pull up my sleeve revealing the bite mark*
Yes, I did.

So your feelings are real.... What do you think of this shadow? *I get in front of you as a person walks out of the shadows, itís another vampire* Let me guess you could smell me... *Your father grins* But of course let me guess youíre here for Elizabeth? *The vampire in all black armor nods. Your father stands up and stretches* Well considering what I just learned, Iím afraid sheís going to have to stay with me for a little bit. *The vampire sounds amused* I am not like a regular shadow knight, give her to me and your pack will be spared. *Your father looks at you* Well, my daughter is she part of our pack?

New Front wrote:So your feelings are real.... What do you think of this shadow? *I get in front of you as a person walks out of the shadows, itís another vampire* Let me guess you could smell me... *Your father grins* But of course let me guess youíre here for Elizabeth? *The vampire in all black armor nods. Your father stands up and stretches* Well considering what I just learned, Iím afraid sheís going to have to stay with me for a little bit. *The vampire sounds amused* I am not like a regular shadow knight, give her to me and your pack will be spared. *Your father looks at you* Well, my daughter is she part of our pack?

*I look over at you*
Of course she is.

Si-topia wrote:*I look over at you*
Of course she is.

*The vampire shoots an arrow at you but your father blocks it with his forearm, He roars slamming the vampire into a nearby wall* Both of you run! *I grab your hand and we walk out to the village, more vampires in black armor are standing outside, I barely manage to block a blade as one attacks* Let me guess, youíre the real shadow and the other ones are decoys. *You hear chuckling from the armor* All the rumors about you are true. *I pull out my blade matching the other vampire blow for blow, you see two more heading my way*

New Front wrote:*The vampire shoots an arrow at you but your father blocks it with his forearm, He roars slamming the vampire into a nearby wall* Both of you run! *I grab your hand and we walk out to the village, more vampires in black armor are standing outside, I barely manage to block a blade as one attacks* Let me guess, youíre the real shadow and the other ones are decoys. *You hear chuckling from the armor* All the rumors about you are true. *I pull out my blade matching the other vampire blow for blow, you see two more heading my way*

*I decide to hold them off for you. I quickly shift so that I can fight them easier. I slam the first one in to the ground with a paw and bite their head. The second vampire tries to leap on my back and choke me but I fling her off, causing her to fly in to a nearby building*

Si-topia wrote:*I decide to hold them off for you. I quickly shift so that I can fight them easier. I slam the first one in to the ground with a paw and bite their head. The second vampire tries to leap on my back and choke me but I fling her off, causing her to fly in to a nearby building*

*You hear a yelp, thatís when you notice the sun coming up. I dropped my sword after getting hit by a ray of sunlight, I back into a cabin but the shadow grabs me dragging me outside you can hear sizzling as I start to burn from the sunlight* My armor will protect me but you will be returned to your father as ash. *I activate my wrist blade and stab them in the leg, they fall to a knee and I pull off their helmet and stab them in the neck. The young woman under the helmet falls forward and starts to sizzle, too weak to get out of the sunlight. I try to crawl into cover*

New Front wrote:*You hear a yelp, thatís when you notice the sun coming up. I dropped my sword after getting hit by a ray of sunlight, I back into a cabin but the shadow grabs me dragging me outside you can hear sizzling as I start to burn from the sunlight* My armor will protect me but you will be returned to your father as ash. *I activate my wrist blade and stab them in the leg, they fall to a knee and I pull off their helmet and stab them in the neck. The young woman under the helmet falls forward and starts to sizzle, too weak to get out of the sunlight. I try to crawl into cover*

*I run over and stand over top of you, making temporary shade so you can make it back to the cabin*

Si-topia wrote:*I run over and stand over top of you, making temporary shade so you can make it back to the cabin*

*I barely make it in before passing out from the pain, I have burns all over my body but you can already see them starting to heal. Your father walks in and throws a young woman against the wall, sheís tied up* Thatís one of the armored women who attacked us. *He notices you looking at me* She will be okay, as long as sheís out of the sunlight she should be able to heal. *He takes you back to his throne after dropping off the vampire prisoner* You came to her defense quickly, so please tell me what is it that drives you towards her? Why her?

New Front wrote:*I barely make it in before passing out from the pain, I have burns all over my body but you can already see them starting to heal. Your father walks in and throws a young woman against the wall, sheís tied up* Thatís one of the armored women who attacked us. *He notices you looking at me* She will be okay, as long as sheís out of the sunlight she should be able to heal. *He takes you back to his throne after dropping off the vampire prisoner* You came to her defense quickly, so please tell me what is it that drives you towards her? Why her?

*I sigh*
I don't know, I just do. She's great. She's beautiful, loves me like I do her, she has great ideas and was raised by someone who taught her that we don't have to fight all the time. She wants the same things I do. That's why I choose her.

«12. . .3,0803,0813,0823,083

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates