by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,6752,6762,6772,6782,6792,6802,681. . .2,7402,741»

Sthalrim wrote:It's never to early to drink. I start my day off with a drink when I get up and a bottle in the morning. It keeps me from feeling

That doesn't seem very healthy... Are you okay?

Nova Montron wrote:alright Z where am i heading.

Z: I'll walk you through it when you get there *he sends him the location*

Si-topia wrote:That doesn't seem very healthy... Are you okay?

When you can replace organs and most of your body is just cybernetics it's healthy. Yeah i'm fine, why?

Sthalrim wrote:Z: I'll walk you through it when you get there *he sends him the location*

When you can replace organs and most of your body is just cybernetics it's healthy. Yeah i'm fine, why?

on it.
*gets walking*

Nova Montron wrote:on it.
*gets walking*

Zed waits in his chair for him to reach the location and for it to be and so he can put jobs up*

Sthalrim wrote:When you can replace organs and most of your body is just cybernetics it's healthy. Yeah i'm fine, why?

I guess that's true. I'm just asking.

Si-topia wrote:I guess that's true. I'm just asking.

He heads to the bar and she holds the door opens for Cass*
Well why really you asking? There is a reason you did

Sthalrim wrote:He heads to the bar and she holds the door opens for Cass*
Well why really you asking? There is a reason you did

*She walks in and finds a seat*
Okay well I'm asking if you're okay because no one drinks that much without having some sort of problem...

Sthalrim wrote:Zed waits in his chair for him to reach the location and for it to be and so he can put jobs up*

*reaches the edge of where i need to be*
alright z at the location.

Si-topia wrote:*She walks in and finds a seat*
Okay well I'm asking if you're okay because no one drinks that much without having some sort of problem...

Everyone has problems. I have many, that's why I drink. To forget and so I can't feel cause there's to much pain when you can feel

Nova Montron wrote:*reaches the edge of where i need to be*
alright z at the location.

Your outside a large warehouse* Sneak around back

Sthalrim wrote:Everyone has problems. I have many, that's why I drink. To forget and so I can't feel cause there's to much pain when you can feel

Your outside a large warehouse* Sneak around back

got it.
*takes out pistol and goes around the back*

Sthalrim wrote:Everyone has problems. I have many, that's why I drink. To forget and so I can't feel cause there's to much pain when you can feel

Yeah I guess that's understandable.

Nova Montron wrote:got it.
*takes out pistol and goes around the back*

Z: There should be a vent there but watch out they have cameras back there.

Si-topia wrote:Yeah I guess that's understandable.

Yep. Dreams crushed, betrayed, abandoned, pitied. It's not easy being me *she orders a shot for Cass and a whole bottle for her self again*

Sthalrim wrote:Z: There should be a vent there but watch out they have cameras back there.

Yep. Dreams crushed, betrayed, abandoned, pitied. It's not easy being me *she orders a shot for Cass and a whole bottle for her self again*

any way you can knock them out for me?

Sthalrim wrote:Yep. Dreams crushed, betrayed, abandoned, pitied. It's not easy being me *she orders a shot for Cass and a whole bottle for her self again*

I'm sorry...
*She takes the shot and gets another*

Post self-deleted by Sthalrim.

Nova Montron wrote:any way you can knock them out for me?

Z: No but it moves left to right so simple move when it's not looking your direction

Si-topia wrote:I'm sorry...
*She takes the shot and gets another*

It's fine *she takes the bottle and chugs it* it's in the past. No harm in asking

Sthalrim wrote:Z: No but it moves left to right so simple move when it's not looking your direction

It's fine *she takes the bottle and chugs it* it's in the past. No harm in asking

got it z.
*waits for the camera to move in the opposite direction then gets into the vent*

Sthalrim wrote:It's fine *she takes the bottle and chugs it* it's in the past. No harm in asking

Okay.
*She takes the second shot and stops*
I think I'm done for now.

Nova Montron wrote:got it z.
*waits for the camera to move in the opposite direction then gets into the vent*

Z: Just follow the vents until you reach one that goes inside a storage closet

Si-topia wrote:Okay.
*She takes the second shot and stops*
I think I'm done for now.

Alright *she keeps drinking the bottle*
Zed sends her a text* '10 minutes'
J: We should start heading back. Jobs are up in 10 minutes

Sthalrim wrote:Alright *she keeps drinking the bottle*
Zed sends her a text* '10 minutes'
J: We should start heading back. Jobs are up in 10 minutes

Sounds good. I'm excited to see what plans Zed has for my gun.

Sthalrim wrote:Z: Just follow the vents until you reach one that goes inside a storage closet

Alright *she keeps drinking the bottle*
Zed sends her a text* '10 minutes'
J: We should start heading back. Jobs are up in 10 minutes

got it.
*vent adventure*

Si-topia wrote:Sounds good. I'm excited to see what plans Zed has for my gun.

I'm sure it'll be good. He's never let me down

Nova Montron wrote:got it.
*vent adventure*

He keeps tabs on him*

Proximus Alpha wrote:Jorgensen: He lowers his phaser. "My name is Jorgensen. First of all, can you beam me up? If you have questions, I'll explain it to you onboard."

Ensign Riley: "Alright. Ensign Riley to transporter chief." He stands beside Jorgensen. "Two to beam up."

Riley and Jorgensen both beam up to the Miranda. The rest of the Miranda's away team maintain their alert and begins scanning the area. Surrounding the house is a vineyard, and beyond it, a woodland area and a dirt road leading into it with some in-ground lighting.

Cmdr Daren: I wonder where our civilians are at, men set all of your weapons on stun mode

Suddenly, they heard some crying somewhere to the left

Trooper Vasin: Hey, I hear something

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS - 10 JUNE 2029:
The Kingdom of South Caleblan has signed a truce with the Democratic Republic of South Caleblan and the United Chinese Republic, as the economy of the former was devastated due to the war. A meeting between DRSC President Lian Zheng and Senate President Kevin Lart in Macau is planned for 16 June.

      "DISPLACED"

"Captain's Log, Stardate... Unknown. An energy wave of some sort transported us here, somewhere, millions of light-years away from our home galaxy. The Enterprise is suffering a cascading ship-wide systems failure including life support. She's lost main power... And we're barely hanging on auxiliary."

The Enterprise - NCC-1701, is floating dead in space. The crew's morale are low, yet they keep working as hard as they can to improve the ship's condition. Meanwhile, on the bridge...

Lt. Cmdr. Spock: He is repairing several damaged conduits under the science station's console, with its panel opened. "Captain, I've managed to restore most of the bridge's control. All systems should be responding to our orders correctly." He stands up and closes the panel.

Capt. Kirk: He is sitting on the Captain's chair. "Alright. Lieutenant Uhura," He turns his chair to the comms station. "Try to send a distress signal now, and open hailing channels. All frequencies."

Lt. Uhura: "Aye Captain." She holds her earpiece to her left ear. She then taps some buttons on the panel. "Channels open."

Capt. Kirk: He turns his chair back to the viewscreen and stands. "To any ships nearby, this is Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise. We're in distress, please answer us."

Lt. Uhura: A few moments of silence pass. "No response."

Capt. Kirk: "I repeat. Our ship is running low on power, and our life support systems are about to fail. We are in need of immediate assistance, please respond..."

The message would sound gargled to anyone who received it.

The 1st Galactic Empire

«12. . .2,6752,6762,6772,6782,6792,6802,681. . .2,7402,741»

Advertisement