by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .2,8362,837»

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Invades France in favour of The french united commune

Hello there.

Reverses his position and invades remaining The french united commune

Hello there, frenchie.

The french united commune

The South Pacific

GIVE ME MY ROPE AND CHAIR BACKKKK!!!! I HAVE NOTHINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Curls up and cries*

The french united commune wrote:GIVE ME MY ROPE AND CHAIR BACKKKK!!!! I HAVE NOTHINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Curls up and cries*

No

Montron, plz make sure he does not do such acts

The french united commune wrote:GIVE ME MY ROPE AND CHAIR BACKKKK!!!! I HAVE NOTHINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Curls up and cries*

*brings before a court of law in New Paris* you shall be judged for you crimes against the New French Empire.

The french united commune

The South Pacific

Montron wrote:*brings before a court of law in New Paris* you shall be judged for you crimes against the New French Empire.

Alright...lay it on me...what are my charges...

Wait, what happens to Vietnam?

Ryccia wrote:Wait, what happens to Vietnam?

freed. he's my son after all.

The french united commune wrote:Alright...lay it on me...what are my charges...

for crimes against France and the New French Empire you shall be sentenced to life in exile. if you try to commit suiside prisoner of the previous French government will be sentenced to death for crimes against France.

Montron wrote:freed. he's my son after all.

Son?

And, I see. Agreed.

The french united commune

The South Pacific

Montron wrote:for crimes against France and the New French Empire you shall be sentenced to life in exile. if you try to commit suiside prisoner of the previous French government will be sentenced to death for crimes against France.

I accept the demands...Just get me out of this Damed courtroom....

The french united commune wrote:I accept the demands...Just get me out of this Damed courtroom....

escort him out. *Montroian imperial guards escort him out the room*

Can I annex the city of Saigon by democratic vote? Only if they want.

The french united commune

The South Pacific

Montron wrote:escort him out. *Montroian imperial guards escort him out the room*

Just one final wish Montron...Treat France well...shes a nice lady....

The french united commune wrote:Just one final wish Montron...Treat France well...shes a nice lady....

I shall in the name of Montroian Imperialism.

Campaigns in the Vietnamese city of Saigon for democratic Ryccian annexation

Join Ryccia! Prosperity for all! Democracy and liberty!

The french united commune

The South Pacific

Montron wrote:I shall in the name of Montroian Imperialism.

Why not let her choose of her free will? Dont like France?

Ryccia wrote:Campaigns in the Vietnamese city of Saigon for democratic Ryccian annexation
Join Ryccia! Prosperity for all! Democracy and liberty!

you trying to mess with my son.

The french united commune wrote:Why not let her choose of her free will? Dont like France?

Montroian Imperialism makes life better for both the people and the nation.

Montron wrote:you trying to mess with my son.

I'll hold a democratic referendum. If they don't want me, so be it. If they do, for good, against oppression!

Ryccia wrote:I'll hold a democratic referendum. If they don't want me, so be it. If they do, for good, against oppression!

well you'll have to ask my son then.New viet-nam

Ryccia wrote:I'll hold a democratic referendum. If they don't want me, so be it. If they do, for good, against oppression!

DAD!? Who are these people walking around in my capital city? They have signs n stuff.

The republic of coastal texas

The South Pacific

Auphelia wrote:That's okay. Then let me do this. *starts casting a spell* From now on anyone who drinks alcohol will become a criminal for 30 minutes after even a single drop touches their lips. They drink, they commit crimes. *finishes spell* Let them drink. Sure.

Auphelia wrote:*uses magic to dissolve book into glitter* We need to plan your wedding. That can wait until the honeymoon. *clothes Montron and Julianna with magic* Now, what theme are you thinking? I love the classic royal wedding, but it is your choice.

The republic of coastal texas wrote:Sadly, Mars is in SPACE, not in The South Pacific, so going there would put us out of our jurisdiction and subject to potentially harsh international law (including confiscation of Auphelia's magic powers, but Mars ranks, in the world, top 2% in charmlessness, top 2% in crime, top 5% in rudeness, top 95% in compassion, top 96% in niceness, top 96% in cheerfulness, top 98% in culture, and top 99% in tourism, so I don't think that it would be a good place for a wedding. How about the lovely bayous of Houston, which will be my capital city (or possibly Galveston or Corpus Christi) when I get enough people? It would increase my tourism. I'll dictate the Terms and Conditions after you show interest.

Sorry, but because of my history, I can not support your use of mind control.

Auphelia wrote:*Crushes socialist rebels and invades the north of France* Montron controls the south, the Swiss will not help you and the Spanish will not offer much opposition if they join you. Now stay out of Asia. We don't want you here.

I heard that you're helping Montron set up a puppet government in France; that's like mind control of a country, so I can't condone that either.

The french united commune wrote:GIVE ME MY ROPE AND CHAIR BACKKKK!!!! I HAVE NOTHINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Curls up and cries*

While I agree with you, I'm not sure that I'm allowed to actively support you (Think something along the lines of military aid.) because I have not clarified my ability to have different geopolitical stances and actions from my father country, United american free states, who has as of now not responded to the telegram that I sent concerning my formation.

United american free states wrote:Yea. Ill just take the pat of Texas that looks like a trunk or square like part up north. the rest you can have. Ill call it, North Texas.

New viet-nam

Can I hold a democratic referendum on if Saigon can be annexed to Ryccia?

Wait...isn't Hanoi Vietnam's capital?

«12345. . .2,8362,837»

Advertisement