by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7042,7052,7062,7072,7082,7092,710. . .2,8332,834»

Nova Montron wrote:*shakes hand*
if we're gonna die. we're gonna die as the biggest idiots in the multiverse.

*Stephanie continues to read as she walks up to her table* Mmmm! I love chocolate covered strawberries! *She jumps and sees me sitting at the table enjoying the food. She turns around to see you, I continue mocking her* Me and him thought we would join you for dinner, you know just discuss some casual stuff, right Zet?

New Front wrote:*Stephanie continues to read as she walks up to her table* Mmmm! I love chocolate covered strawberries! *She jumps and sees me sitting at the table enjoying the food. She turns around to see you, I continue mocking her* Me and him thought we would join you for dinner, you know just discuss some casual stuff, right Zet?

oh yes. i think some steak and wine will heal some old wounds.

Nova Montron wrote:oh yes. i think some steak and wine will heal some old wounds.

*Sheís about to click a button* Wouldnít do that.... *A white flame appears in my hand* Why donít you sit down, we have a lot to discuss. *She cautiously walks back to the table looking terrified* Iíll let the big guy speak his peace.

New Front wrote:*Sheís about to click a button* Wouldnít do that.... *A white flame appears in my hand* Why donít you sit down, we have a lot to discuss. *She cautiously walks back to the table looking terrified* Iíll let the big guy speak his peace.

so to put things as simply as we can. we want you to help us. now we know you won't help us so of course we will force you to help us. now you can help us with all your limbs and mental facilities working. or we can break you down and rebuild you over and over again until you help us. *forms a knife in his hands and starts playing with it* so which one will it be.

Nova Montron wrote:so to put things as simply as we can. we want you to help us. now we know you won't help us so of course we will force you to help us. now you can help us with all your limbs and mental facilities working. or we can break you down and rebuild you over and over again until you help us. *forms a knife in his hands and starts playing with it* so which one will it be.

*She clears her voice* In case you have forgotten I might be another personality but at the end of the day I was still a piece of her and like her Iím not an idiot. The two of you know that this is a suicide mission so killing or torturing me is pointless. Also what makes you think that... *She yelps as the tips of her fingers start to get burned, my eyes are glowing now. The burning stops and I lift her chin so she looks right at me* Iíll give you this youíre right but youíre right. This mission is a suicide mission but itís all we have left... That being said our last moments will be a hell of a lot better than yours. Zet, does she need to be unharmed for your procedure to work?

New Front wrote:*She clears her voice* In case you have forgotten I might be another personality but at the end of the day I was still a piece of her and like her Iím not an idiot. The two of you know that this is a suicide mission so killing or torturing me is pointless. Also what makes you think that... *She yelps as the tips of her fingers start to get burned, my eyes are glowing now. The burning stops and I lift her chin so she looks right at me* Iíll give you this youíre right but youíre right. This mission is a suicide mission but itís all we have left... That being said our last moments will be a hell of a lot better than yours. Zet, does she need to be unharmed for your procedure to work?

we'll just start cutting off and burning limbs if she goes against us.

Nova Montron wrote:we'll just start cutting off and burning limbs if she goes against us.

Iíll take that as a yes.. *Stephanie instantly retracts her bravado* What do you want to know?!

New Front wrote:Iíll take that as a yes.. *Stephanie instantly retracts her bravado* What do you want to know?!

well you see. you have some stuff from the old gods. now we want your help to fix everything while keeping everything as it is.

Nova Montron wrote:well you see. you have some stuff from the old gods. now we want your help to fix everything while keeping everything as it is.

The process can be reversed but I think you better make peace with your maker because thereís no way.... *Her fingers start to burn again* Tell us or I start to burn your eyeballs. *She winces* Zet, my Zet is like a lightning conductor, when you hit him with all of your power his body absorbed it and then used it to extinguish itís equal in life-force! The process should reverse if you repeat it.... If you can hit him.

New Front wrote:The process can be reversed but I think you better make peace with your maker because thereís no way.... *Her fingers start to burn again* Tell us or I start to burn your eyeballs. *She winces* Zet, my Zet is like a lightning conductor, when you hit him with all of your power his body absorbed it and then used it to extinguish itís equal in life-force! The process should reverse if you repeat it.... If you can hit him.

...if i can hit him. you joking right? *turns towards you* think you need to light her up a bit more.

The united chinese republic

The South Pacific

Hanguk-Nippon wrote:I’m sure that all of you (for this specific branch of the RP) recognize the entirety of the Korean Peninsula as part of Hanguk-Nippon. (For this specific RP) However, I shall wish to have at least some grounds North of the Amnok (Yalu) and Tumen Rivers. Mainly the areas where ethnic Koreans reside and a bit of buffer territory from Sanchazi (or a few notches North of that) to the Korea Bay, somewhere West of Dandong. A point of importance would be Baektusan, as much people in my country would view the mountain as a holy site. I also wish that the old Russo-Sino-Korean tripoint border be revised.

You need not worry about the Chaoxianzu since they are recognized as a minority culture in the nation, and numerous Korean communities have been set up in major cities. Plus, Paekdu is already inside of Korea.

I do agree though that the tripoint should be revised. Vladivostok is rightful territory of China and should be called Haishenwai, but we can make it a shared city or something.

The united chinese republic wrote:You need not worry about the Chaoxianzu since they are recognized as a minority culture in the nation, and numerous Korean communities have been set up in major cities. Plus, Paekdu is already inside of Korea.

I do agree though that the tripoint should be revised. Vladivostok is rightful territory of China and should be called Haishenwai, but we can make it a shared city or something.

I understand this. Not the entirety of Baektusan, a significant proportion is still held by you.

I would like a shared city. Haishenwai-Furudan (海参崴-フル단) sounds nice.

The united chinese republic

The united chinese republic

The South Pacific

Hanguk-Nippon wrote:I understand this. Not the entirety of Baektusan, a significant proportion is still held by you.

I would like a shared city. Haishenwai-Furudan (海参崴-フル단) sounds nice.

I agree with that.

The next step is convincing both East Sakhlin and United Europe-Eurasia.

The united chinese republic wrote:I agree with that.

The next step is convincing both East Sakhlin and United Europe-Eurasia.

I meant that the majority of the mountian is still under your control, but I'd sort of see that as an issue. All I want is the rest of the base.

The united chinese republic

The united chinese republic

The South Pacific

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE:

The UCR's Ministry of Defence has begun building a military base in Sibutu Island, under the jurisdiction of South Caleblan. The UCR has also kept its military bases in the South China Sea.

The united chinese republic

The South Pacific

Hanguk-Nippon wrote:I meant that the majority of the mountian is still under your control, but I'd sort of see that as an issue. All I want is the rest of the base.

Base? The base of the mountain?

The united chinese republic wrote:Base? The base of the mountain?

Yes, Iím afraid it will be a bit of a problem if the rest of the mountain isnít under my control.

The united chinese republic

The united chinese republic

The South Pacific

Hanguk-Nippon wrote:Yes, I’m afraid it will be a bit of a problem if the rest of the mountain isn’t under my control.

Let's make the mountain neutral, or allow people to access it freely as a Pilgrimage Site.

The united chinese republic wrote:Let's make the mountain neutral, or allow people to access it freely as a Pilgrimage Site.

Good idea.

Also, are you considering attending the new economic convention Iím holding in Seochōsei (서張正)? Iím aiming to establish a new infrastructure bank, since the older institutions have fallen out of use.

On a different topic, I suppose your embassy with Sukharnikova now falls under my jurisdiction since Iím their protector (that is, theyíre my protectorate).

The united chinese republic

Children of the inferno

The South Pacific

Infernoís embrace

by Children of the inferno

Come it will!
The embrace of the great!
He will bring the knowledge you seek!
The embrace of the great!
Praise the Inferno!
- Verse 8:24
The Book of the Great Inferno
Read factbook


Accept his enlightenment!

Hanguk-Nippon wrote:I’m sure that all of you (for this specific branch of the RP) recognize the entirety of the Korean Peninsula as part of Hanguk-Nippon. (For this specific RP) However, I shall wish to have at least some grounds North of the Amnok (Yalu) and Tumen Rivers. Mainly the areas where ethnic Koreans reside and a bit of buffer territory from Sanchazi (or a few notches North of that) to the Korea Bay, somewhere West of Dandong. A point of importance would be Baektusan, as much people in my country would view the mountain as a holy site. I also wish that the old Russo-Sino-Korean tripoint border be revised.

Ok, so what ur saying is that i need to withdraw my claim from the Philippines?

The united chinese republic wrote:United Europe-Eurasia, East Sakhlin, Hokoan, South Caleblan, Hanguk-Nippon:

We need to clarify the international borders in and around Korea. I claim Vladivostok and recognize Hanguk-Nippon as independent from The sakhalinsk empire

You have revoked your claim for Vladivostok a while ago and we will not recognize this claim until you better clarify the several disputes between our government and the reasoning of your interest of Vladivostok.

East Sakhlin and The united chinese republic

Kali Bashar is back?!
After the shock of hearing that her sister would not run again Kali Bashar rejioned politics and has won an astounding 73% of the vote crushing her opponent Sarah Ali who only had 24% of the vote. This will be her fifth term in office leading to an interesting question should term limits be established for the presidency? As of now only 32% of the population think this.

The Kingdom of United Europe-Eurasia (UEE)

The Crown Council Enacts Legislation to Tighten Health Restrictions

The Crown Council has finally passed HL 7.1 enacting legislation that bans any use of non-state approved medical items, The Ministry of Health and Public Safety announced that 57% of people who have attended a medical facility that didn't have state-approved materials were diagnosed with various infections that could have been possibly fatal. Investigations have been initiated with medical facilities around all UEE Territories to ensure that non-state approved medical equipment is disposed of correctly and that they are disassembled and removed from the market entirely unless they get state approval through the regular medical process.

Any patient that has received foreign medical treatment is encouraged to be sure that sanitary measures happen within the hospital that you are attending, and ensure that medical information of your attendance is correctly documented in case of a Medical Emergency.

South Caleblan wrote:Ok, so what ur saying is that i need to withdraw my claim from the Philippines?

No, UCR and I are only focusing on the Korean Peninsula and the surrounding areas.

«12. . .2,7042,7052,7062,7072,7082,7092,710. . .2,8332,834»

Advertisement