by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,0783,0793,0803,0813,0823,0833,084. . .3,1013,102»

Si-topia wrote:*I sigh and plop down in a chair*
I don't know... What if she's right? What if this doesn't work like we want it to?

*I kneel down in front of you* I saw that look on your face, that means you have hope so what do we need to do to make that hope a reality?

Nova Montron wrote:*he begins to search for some armor to hide who he is so he can extend his search time.*

*You find some shadow knight armor but no weapon*

New Front wrote:*You find some shadow knight armor but no weapon*

*he equips the armor and heads towards the armory*

Nova Montron wrote:*he equips the armor and heads towards the armory*

*Youíre about to walk into the armory when you bump into Mel* Ow idiot! Really? You know we can smell you right?

New Front wrote:*Youíre about to walk into the armory when you bump into Mel* Ow idiot! Really? You know we can smell you right?

do you think my plan is to get to close to them. this is to help when I'm out in the open.

Nova Montron wrote:do you think my plan is to get to close to them. this is to help when I'm out in the open.

Yeah thatís the thing though what happens if you do bump in to one of them? *She notices something behind you* Do you trust me?

New Front wrote:Yeah thatís the thing though what happens if you do bump in to one of them? *She notices something behind you* Do you trust me?

*nods*

New Front wrote:*I kneel down in front of you* I saw that look on your face, that means you have hope so what do we need to do to make that hope a reality?

*I look up at you*
I really think we can talk him in to agreeing.

Nova Montron wrote:*nods*

*She pulls you in for a kiss, you hear somebody open the door gasp and then closes it, she pulls away* I figured an awkward scene would keep away any prying eyes, grab whatever the hell youíre gonna grab from the armory, I think we should have plenty of time now.

Si-topia wrote:*I look up at you*
I really think we can talk him in to agreeing.

OK so letís say thatís a possibility, how should we approach it just walk right in the front door or stealthy?

New Front wrote:*She pulls you in for a kiss, you hear somebody open the door gasp and then closes it, she pulls away* I figured an awkward scene would keep away any prying eyes, grab whatever the hell youíre gonna grab from the armory, I think we should have plenty of time now.

*nods* lets get going.

Nova Montron wrote:*nods* lets get going.

*She grabs a sword* So was that story about your wife true? That definitely wasnít your first kiss.

New Front wrote:*She grabs a sword* So was that story about your wife true? That definitely wasnít your first kiss.

*puts the sword in a sheathe* she wasn't killed by the order, nor was she killed it all. she died peacefully, the order tried everything they could... she passed peacefully.

New Front wrote:OK so letís say thatís a possibility, how should we approach it just walk right in the front door or stealthy?

Stealthy would be best, I can't just walk a vampire right through the front door and expect everyone to be okay with it. I'll need his approval first

Nova Montron wrote:*puts the sword in a sheathe* she wasn't killed by the order, nor was she killed it all. she died peacefully, the order tried everything they could... she passed peacefully.

Iím glad to hear that, Iíve seen death like you described and I wouldnít wish it on my worst enemy. *She picks her head out of the room* All right itís clear. So what the hell are you looking for?

Si-topia wrote:Stealthy would be best, I can't just walk a vampire right through the front door and expect everyone to be okay with it. I'll need his approval first

*I think* My god this is a crazy thought, I might have a way you can convince him....

New Front wrote:*I think* My god this is a crazy thought, I might have a way you can convince him....

What is it??

Si-topia wrote:What is it??

Aspen..... Youíre occupying my every thought, your safety is all I care about, even more than my own... Thereís no one Iíve cared about more.... Do you feel the same?

New Front wrote:Aspen..... Youíre occupying my every thought, your safety is all I care about, even more than my own... Thereís no one Iíve cared about more.... Do you feel the same?

*I smile and nod*
Yes actually, I do. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like that. I thought I was falling too quickly but apparently you are too.

Si-topia wrote:*I smile and nod*
Yes actually, I do. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like that. I thought I was falling too quickly but apparently you are too.

*I laugh before I get serious* Will you bond with me? *I pull my shirt away from my shoulder* Vampires will bite those they bond with, the scar will never go away and I will be part of you, I know your species does something similar.

New Front wrote:*I laugh before I get serious* Will you bond with me? *I pull my shirt away from my shoulder* Vampires will bite those they bond with, the scar will never go away and I will be part of you, I know your species does something similar.

*My eyes go wide*
You guys do that too?? Wow, I had no idea. Will that work between us?

Si-topia wrote:*My eyes go wide*
You guys do that too?? Wow, I had no idea. Will that work between us?

I donít see a reason it wouldnít, the two participants have to be willing to show vulnerability.... *I grab your hand* There is a catch, my species can get information from your blood. I will know things about you, your deepest secrets and your life. I would understand if you didnít want to do this

New Front wrote:I donít see a reason it wouldnít, the two participants have to be willing to show vulnerability.... *I grab your hand* There is a catch, my species can get information from your blood. I will know things about you, your deepest secrets and your life. I would understand if you didnít want to do this

Well I don't have many secrets to hide so...

New Front wrote:*He considers for a moment* Spying on the enemy camp and come back with useful information. However, before I approve the use of you and your conversion, I must talk it over with the council. You will be given a room and can leave in the morning, Melanie will assist you with anything you need.... *Mel comes in and leads you to your quarters. She pulls a key out of her armor* Iíll distract the guards, trust me youíll know when itís time to go. *Before she walks out she turns to you* Also donít you dare take that anything you need offer to heart.

I would never

New Front wrote:Iím glad to hear that, Iíve seen death like you described and I wouldnít wish it on my worst enemy. *She picks her head out of the room* All right itís clear. So what the hell are you looking for?

Maps, troop movements, even letters can help.

Nova Montron wrote:I would never Maps, troop movements, even letters can help.

Then we should probably head to the command post. So what exactly is the plan here? I mean how are you going to help with the coup díťtat?

«12. . .3,0783,0793,0803,0813,0823,0833,084. . .3,1013,102»

Advertisement